Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean that Sanji is hated by most of the community then?
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Whether this community you mean in our real life or in ONE PIECE world, Sanji is hated by some if not most after all. I can see him giving a speech.

“When they send people to my restaurant, they’re not sending you. They send “eat n’ run”, they send marimos, queers and kidnappers, and I suppose some of them are good people.”

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Whether this community you mean in our real life or in ONE PIECE world, Sanji is hated by some if not most after all. I can see him giving a speech.

“When they send people to my restaurant, they’re not sending you. They send “eat n’ run”, they send marimos, queers and kidnappers, and I suppose some of them are good people.”
Both are hatef. But at least trump base loves trump And are obsessed about him like zoro fans.

not the one I had. Can't find it.
Post automatically merged:

tbh, weak episode. But it does have to explain some stuff and all to get the real shit started.
Episode was exactly that is suppose to be, only next episodes will show is this anime could became great, or it will be just better than boruto(I mean it will be better than boruro in any case lol). But as first impression I could say that I love new characters and whole idea making Main Antagonist daughters as new MC, especially when they act as their father. I mean even in first episode there was already showed huge gap between Kagome and Towa. Case Towa showed smart and cautious, and she exactly like act like eldest between em, even if for now it seems that she will be weaker then Setsuna.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.