Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the truth.

What she's doing is not inheriting someone's will.

She stole his persona not inherited his will.
Oden wanted to open Wano Borders.
Oh Look, Yamato also wants to open Wano Borders.

OH!!! But Wait, there's more. She wants to also get on a ship to leave Wano, Preferably also just like Oden.
And she wants her freedom from Onigashima.... Geez, That sure is alot of things.

and i'm supposedly the ignorant one?
Post automatically merged:

This comment looks like a primary case of Denial's Broom
Whatever. Still doesn't explain your unjustified hate when presented with facts.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

OH!!! But Wait, there's more. She wants to also get on a ship to leave Wano, Preferably also just like Oden.
And she wants her freedom from Onigashima.... Geez, That sure is alot of things.

Dunno.

This is a classic case of stealing someone's personality.

Inherited will......

You probably don't know the meaning of this if you think that Yamato running around and pissing everyone by saying that she's Oden is inherited will
:milaugh:

Dunno.

This is a classic case of stealing someone's personality.

Inherited will......

You probably don't know the meaning of this if you think that Yamato running around and pissing everyone by saying that she's Oden is inherited will
:milaugh:
It's what you want it to be Seth. You are only seeing one side of it, and you feel justified for some odd reason. I never said those closest to Oden wouldn't have their own thoughts on it, We've barely had any interaction with them anyways.

Whatever. Still doesn't explain your unjustified hate.
Oden is Oden.
Oh look, Yamato is also apparently Oden.

You look pathetic, literally refusing to acknowledge the difference between inherited will and full on impersonation because of your bias towards a shitty character

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's what you want it to be Seth. You are only seeing one side of it, and you feel justified for some odd reason. I never said those closest to Oden wouldn't have their own thoughts on it, We've barely had any interaction with them anyways.
:pepeke:
Anyway.

Tell me with a straight face that you are interested in her in terms of character and not because she looks close to what you want from a female character in the Manga:pepemwai:

You're the one who's refusing to acknowledge anything else that Yamato has but her taking up being Oden. and you call me biased?

Can't talk to people with no brains.
What else does she have? And don't bring up her appearance because that's not a character trait. I'm listening...

Let's be real for a second @Ravagerblade

Would you still fanboying over Yamato and her Oden cosplaying character, if she was actually a real guy?
Doubt that would be the case, and I think you would also find it irritating..
Not everybody likes the same things and in the same way. Retarded argument. It's all Subjectivity from person to person.

What else does she have? And don't bring up her appearance because that's not a character trait. I'm listening...
I've already explained it, Go back and read, plus re-read the manga.
Take off those hater goggles while your at it.

Depends on if I actually liked them. It's all about impressions.
I'm not going to sit here and say I'm not biased towards Yamato, But like I said before, I've explained my thoughts on my favorites and why.

I hate Nami and I'll diss her till the cows come home. I consider her an awful person.
If things were a little bit different I doubt I'd hate her as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.