Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Kaido VS 9 Scabbards

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Roger VS Country

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Xebec VS Roger+Garp

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
Sanjuan Wolf was standing in the Ocean, and his max height is 180 m or 590 feet. Marineford was slightly taller than a third of the upper half of his body.

There is 3,280 feet in a single kilometer, 9,840 feet in 3 kilometers, and 32,800 feet in 10 kilometers. Even if you took Sanjuan's full height (Which Marineford was only a third of) and multiplied it by 3, you'd get half a km, not 3.

So take a third of Sanjuan Wolfs height, (60 m or 196 feet) multiply that by 3 and you get 120 m, or 393 feet. Slightly bigger than a football field. The length of the Iceberg was about 3 peaks, so multiply that by 3 and you get 360 m or 1179 feet. Not even half a kilometer.
How do you know San Juna wolf was standing in the sea? How much of San Juan Wolf was in the sea lmao? Look at this panel, this should explain things

It looks like most of San Juan Wolf is behind the Marine Ford Plaza as this is what San Juan Wolf's body structure Looks like

So judging by image I provided you, around 2/3rds of San Juan Wolf is behind Marine Ford, so that gives us (2*180)/3 = 120 Meters of San Juan Wolf Behind Marine Ford Plaza

Now let me educate you and later you can call me Galileo
This 72 px mark is how high San Juan Wolf was compared to Marine Ford Plaza

So if San Juan Wolf = 120 meter = 72px
Total Marine Ford Plaza = 426 px = 526/72 = 5.91 * 120 Meters = 709 meters.

So Marine Ford Plaza is 709 meters which makes sense considering how utterly small 100 meter battle ships look next to it

Now lets look at heigh of Tsunami compared to the height of Marine Ford Plaza

That 136px is being generous at its putting angles into consideration, it should be around 120 px but lets take at 137px

That makes height of Tsunami at around
MF Plaza = 137 Px = 709 Meters
Height of Tsunami = 388 meters = 2.83 * 709 = 2008 Meters Roughly

Now lets try to gauge how Height of Tsunami compares to visible length of Tsunami

Id say its roughly around 2.5 as Long as its tall so around 2.5 * 2007 = so around 5017 meters

Which is what I calculated at in my other post. But that is low balled calculation, high balled would be around 7 or 8 Kms
Post automatically merged:

Sanjuan Wolf was standing in the Ocean, and he almost reach the top of Marineford. What do you think the guy has dwarf legs? He's all belly and head?
You need to reread that part of Marine Ford arc lol and then look at San Juan Wolf's size.

Are you saying Ocean next to Marine ford is only 80 meters deep lmao?

It was just a jab.

Though you are wrong. Take a look at this ship here, it's a Marine battleship, on top of the iceberg
Note that this is not the full iceberg as well.

This is Sunny Go's official height, 56 meters
and this is Sunny in comparison to the marine battle ships

Well we can kind of just chalk it up to Oda being terrible at proportions, because we have a definitive height for Sanjuan Wolf and those waves don't seemed to be much bigger than he would be if he was actually standing on Marineford itself.

I'll concede on that though, but I still don't think the Iceberg was anywhere near 10 km in length. 6 miles is a massive stretch to cover.

Marinford building has clearly 1 km hight, San Huan size was like half of it. Where this 120m comes from lol
He's not half of it, he's like 1/5th of it if even that.

And these battleships are around 100 meters each

You can fit 10 on top of each other and they would hardly make it to height of MF plaza

Well we can kind of just chalk it up to Oda being terrible at proportions, because we have a definitive height for Sanjuan Wolf and those waves don't seemed to be much bigger than he would be if he was actually standing on Marineford itself.
Perhaps you are taking it wrong

The part of San Juan Wolf shown behind Marine Ford is not all of San Juan Wolf

His legs are indeed smaller than his torso and by good amount. Kinda like Pica really, that's just how Oda draws weird creatures.

I'll concede on that though, but I still don't think the Iceberg was anywhere near 10 km in length. 6 miles is a massive stretch to cover.
Well its around 6 or 7 kms tbf

Oda idiot. Dont trust that retarded "official" info bullshit like 80m Wadatsumi (1 fist Wadatsumi>56m Sunny).
If you use official data, then there is nonsense coming out everywhere. The manga itself is always in 1st place.

How do you know San Juna wolf was standing in the sea? How much of San Juan Wolf was in the sea lmao? Look at this panel, this should explain things

It looks like most of San Juan Wolf is behind the Marine Ford Plaza as this is what San Juan Wolf's body structure Looks like

So judging by image I provided you, around 2/3rds of San Juan Wolf is behind Marine Ford, so that gives us (2*180)/3 = 120 Meters of San Juan Wolf Behind Marine Ford Plaza

Now let me educate you and later you can call me Galileo
This 72 px mark is how high San Juan Wolf was compared to Marine Ford Plaza

So if San Juan Wolf = 120 meter = 72px
Total Marine Ford Plaza = 426 px = 526/72 = 5.91 * 120 Meters = 709 meters.

So Marine Ford Plaza is 709 meters which makes sense considering how utterly small 100 meter battle ships look next to it

Now lets look at heigh of Tsunami compared to the height of Marine Ford Plaza

That 136px is being generous at its putting angles into consideration, it should be around 120 px but lets take at 137px

That makes height of Tsunami at around
MF Plaza = 137 Px = 709 Meters
Height of Tsunami = 388 meters = 2.83 * 709 = 2008 Meters Roughly

Now lets try to gauge how Height of Tsunami compares to visible length of Tsunami

Id say its roughly around 2.5 as Long as its tall so around 2.5 * 2007 = so around 5017 meters

Which is what I calculated at in my other post. But that is low balled calculation, high balled would be around 7 or 8 Kms

You need to reread that part of Marine Ford arc lol and then look at San Juan Wolf's size.

Are you saying Ocean next to Marine ford is only 80 meters deep lmao?
Yeah, I already conceded. But you do bring up another feat that should be included, and that's Whitebeard absolutely decimating both those Icebergs from top to bottom.

Yeah, I already conceded. But you do bring up another feat that should be included, and that's Whitebeard absolutely decimating both those Icebergs from top to bottom.
Yeah WB is pretty impressive, though WB has to scream and hype himself up, use DF magic while Mihawk did it with raw physicals and was extremely casual.

Not just that it was Shockwaves of Mihawks casual attack and Iceberg was lifted a KM and was shattered in the air.

All things considered Mihawks feat is better

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah WB is pretty impressive, though WB has to scream and hype himself up, use DF magic while Mihawk did it with raw physicals and was extremely casual.

Not just that it was Shockwaves of Mihawks casual attack and Iceberg was lifted a KM and was shattered in the air.

All things considered Mihawks feat is better
Thats a good point tbf.
Wbs all comes down to his gura.
Bb after having the fruit for seconds tilted marineford
Primebeard shook an island by shouting in the flashback iirc.

Wbs actual strength feat was when he stopped the moby dick with one hand.

It seems you do not understand the magnitude of how big a Continent actually is. Even on the lowest end of a low ball, it's still an Island level feat, which is leagues above a mountain made of ice.
Continent in real world can go any where from Australia to Asia.

How continental structure of One Piece is no one knows but that Chinjao feat seemed like a pussy boy feat.

Oars is continent puller, doesn't mean he is pulling Asias lmao. It might just be an expression to show sheer size of it but nothing suggesting its bigger than Iceberg Mihawk cut.

I think Wada is like almost half island size imo. I think there's a official OP characters size but I forgot where it is.
Official character size says Wadatsumi is 80 meters lmao, but that's for base Wadatsumi. Puffed up Wadatsumi is maybe 200 meters which is more or less same size as Marine Battleship

As Oda said Sunny is around 50 meters.

You can maybe fit 100 Wadatsumis on top of Iceberg that Mihawk cut.

S

Shuyaku

Official character size says Wadatsumi is 80 meters lmao, but that's for base Wadatsumi. Puffed up Wadatsumi is maybe 200 meters which is more or less same size as Marine Battleship

As Oda said Sunny is around 50 meters.

You can maybe fit 100 Wadatsumis on top of Iceberg that Mihawk cut.
In WCI he was so massive a battleship was the size of his finger nail or so. in FI jinbe was half the size of his fist, so it's inconsistent as fuck.

In WCI he was so massive a battleship was the size of his finger nail or so. in FI jinbe was half the size of his fist, so it's inconsistent as fuck.
But like those weren't marine battleships though.
Like not every Marine ship looks the same. Lieutenants have ships that are maybe twice as big as thousand Sunny so like 20 to 30 meters

Weren't those like ships of random BMP captains and ministers etc? @Shuyaku

Yup. And look at this one lmao.

This is why we shouldn't take height seriously in OP:crazwhat:
What's wrong with this lol?