Versus Battle Monster King Orochi vs Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk

Monster King Orochi vs Dracule Hawk Eye MihawKM

• Total voters
No Limits
Nothing equalized

Stats for those living under the rock:
Attack Power: Casually Island level so projected to be around Country level at least. At most continent level
Speed: Scales to around Sub Relativistic or above.
Durability: Lower limit: Average human Upper Limit: Country Level
Strength: Maybe can lift a town
Range: Has casually displayed Kilometers of range. Can possibility send Island level attacks as far as 50 to 100 Kilomters
Possibly strongest observation Haki user in One Piece
Strongest Armament Haki user in One Piece

Weakness: Saitama Syndrome : He is too strong for his verse and is travelling to different universes to get challenge
Intelligence: Albert Einstein of Combat
VS

Stats copied straight from VS Battles wiki
Attack Potency: Small Country level+ (Murata implied that he is comparable to Golden Sperm)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Easily superior to the likes of Garou. Comparable to Golden Sperm and Tornado. Caught Awakened Cockroach before he could react)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength:
Large Island Class, possibly Small Country Class+
Durability:
Large Island level, possibly Small Country level+
Stamina:
Unknown
Range: Tens of meters, Kilometers with energy attacks
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable.
Intelligence: As a human, Orochi was a fighting genius and he remains a martial arts prodigy capable of easily defeating masters of martial arts and replicating their techniques and styles after only seeing them once.

Weakness: Too large a target for Mihawk

So I am a very casual One Punch Man watcher but it seems like Orochi has regeneration and can send projectiles etc. But it seems like based on sheer stat difference and Mihawk with his CoO and CoA, he's gonna cut through everything and dodge everything until Orochi's regeneration runs out. I guess Saitama, I mean Mihawk mid/high diffs

@Admiral Lee Hung
@Dragomir
@Sentinel
@Shuyaku
@TheAncientCenturion
@MarineHQ62
@silverfire
@comrade
@Jiihad

Who ever else

Orochi is ultra underrated. His beams are absurdly powerful and he can learn techniques instantly by seeing them once.

Voting for him but it’s extreme diff either way.
I am not sure if he can truly replicate Mihawk's techniques because even if he learns his skill, I don't think he can replicate Mihawk's Raw strength and Raw CoA level so it would essentially be Mihawk fighting mini Mihawk

D

Dragomir

If Orochi has a sword to use then I say he wins. He'll be able to immediately copy whatever technique Mihawk uses and throw it back to him while also using his own arsenal. Otherwise, Mihawk will probably win.

S

Shuyaku

Mihawk ain't taking this shit unscathed that's for sure :

Given he only faced Saitama while going all out and got stomped by him, we don't really know the full extent of his durability, but Mihawk's serious attacks should do him in, only the elite of OPM beat him in that regard (Boros/Tatsumaki etc.). He also has no notable speed feats, while Mihawk scales to One Piece's sub rel+ top tiers and has great precog hype.

Orochi's greatest advantage is his fighting genius, Mihawk fights linearly so he'll figure him out quickly, if he plays it safe and spams huge energy beams from a distance it's going to be a problem.

His skill is of no use against a weapons user. Similar to how Garou can easily only mimick/counter brawlers, he's not a magic user to replicate using a sword with bare hands lmfao.

I'm giving this to Mihawk in a reasonably difficult fight, but not extreme.

(funny enough, current Genos would probably be more of a challenge)

S

Shuyaku

Mihawk could legit one-shot Genos at any time lol.
Genos is stronger than Orochi in his suicide 10 second mode that he displayed in the recent fight, being able to deflect/momentarily match psykorochi's beams (10000x above what regular Orochi dishes out).

No One piece character is tanking his full power blast as weird as that sounds, and he's fast as fuck too. Mihawk wins if he goes all out off the bat, but attempting to toy with Genos would fuck him over.

Mihawk ain't taking this shit unscathed that's for sure :

Given he only faced Saitama while going all out and got stomped by him, we don't really know the full extent of his durability, but Mihawk's serious attacks should do him in, only the elite of OPM beat him in that regard (Boros/Tatsumaki etc.). He also has no notable speed feats, while Mihawk scales to One Piece's sub rel+ top tiers and has great precog hype.

Orochi's greatest advantage is his fighting genius, Mihawk fights linearly so he'll figure him out quickly, if he plays it safe and spams huge energy beams from a distance it's going to be a problem.

His skill is of no use against a weapons user. Similar to how Garou can easily only mimick/counter brawlers, he's not a magic user to replicate using a sword with bare hands lmfao.

I'm giving this to Mihawk in a reasonably difficult fight, but not extreme.

(funny enough, current Genos would probably be more of a challenge)
Well depending on if we take Boros' hype to face value, low balled version of Boros is continental which should be comparable to high balled version of Mihawk.

Btw why do you guys say Tatsumaki is a different level, I checked her stats, she is listed at small country level which shouldn't be much trouble for Mihawk
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk from Stampede would be continental lmao cuz he is flexing country level attacks @Shuyaku

And Stampede was supervised by Oda so..

S

Shuyaku

Well depending on if we take Boros' hype to face value, low balled version of Boros is continental which should be comparable to high balled version of Mihawk.

Btw why do you guys say Tatsumaki is a different level, I checked her stats, she is listed at small country level which shouldn't be much trouble for Mihawk
Vbsattles hasn't given Tatsumaki her latest buffs, the site is under revision. They have large to multi continental calcs for her that they might add to her profile, which i don't necessarily agree with but it gives you an idea. She's way stronger than Mihawk, so is Boros. Tatsumaki would legit squash Roger and WB together.

Hell, Tatsumaki would be a better fight. Orochi's kinda ass with current power inflation. Could go either way.
:whitepress:
Could go eitherway but Tatsumaki would be a better fight?

Vbsattles hasn't given Tatsumaki her latest buffs, the site is under revision. They have large continental calcs for her that they might add to her profile, which i don't necessarily agree with but it gives you an idea. She's way stronger than Mihawk, so is Boros. Tatsumaki would legit squash Roger and WB together.
Stampede Mihawk though?

S

Shuyaku

Stampede Mihawk though?
Meh, continental is not enough to take on her at this stage, and she has way more advantages over him besides AP like battlefield control/range of dozens of kilometers, psychis barrier preventing blitzing etc. it's really not a fight lol

You think Tatsumaki's that much stronger than Orochi lmao?
Dude, she beat an amped up fusion of Psykos/Orochi, that's like 14 tiers above regular orochi lol