Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Still, for it to fall to fall to 6th place though...
This will piss off all the stubborn jackasses on the forum, but when we have to wait weeks for a new chapter, and then it sucks when it actually comes out, a lot of people decide to check out other series that might be more consistent in terms of release AND quality...the aforementioned dickheads can rage all they want against this line of thinking, but it’s obviously becoming the prevalent mentality among this fan base.

This will piss off all the stubborn jackasses on the forum, but when we have to wait weeks for a new chapter, and then it sucks when it actually comes out, a lot of people decide to check out other series that might be more consistent in terms of release AND quality...the aforementioned dickheads can rage all they want against this line of thinking, but it’s obviously becoming the prevalent mentality among this fan base.
Not gonna lie, but im considering reading BC over one piece at this point. Heck im more excited for MHA every week than One piece.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Not gonna lie, but im considering reading BC over one piece at this point. Heck im move excited for MHA every week than One piece.
My biggest issue is that there are folks here who can read this opinion and call YOU an asshole, as if it’s your fault that Oda wants to end this series as soon as possible and doesn’t care what corners have to be cut to get there. A rotten fish stinks from the head, not the hands of whoever picks it up.

My biggest issue is that there are folks here who can read this opinion and call YOU an asshole, as if it’s your fault that Oda wants to end this series as soon as possible and doesn’t care what corners have to be cut to get there. A rotten fish stinks from the head, not the hands of whoever picks it up.
I started prefering the anime over the manga lmao, atleast they fill the blanks out. Act 2 was such a mess with missing scenes and characters randomly showing up and teleporting everywhere that its a breath of fresh air that the anime tries to fill out whats happened.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Not gonna lie, but im considering reading BC over one piece at this point. Heck im more excited for MHA every week than One piece.
You assholes.

Read BC though.

Still, for it to fall to fall to 6th place though...
What the fuck do you want exactly? To stop taking breaks ? The series to go an indefinite hiatus ? For Oda to risk his health and stop it before he finishes it ? Some of you people act like he shits on his ass all day and drops a chapter every 3 months.
Post automatically merged:

You assholes.

Read BC though.
Read chainsaw man instead

Last edited:
You assholes.

Read BC though.
I will fam ,saw a vid from moistcritikal(dunno if you know him) that convinced me to keep going with the anime, and then after i catch up ima read the manga. Gotta get on that hype and talk with you guys on the threads.

What the fuck do you want exactly? To stop taking breaks ? The series to go an indefinite hiatus ? For Oda to risk his health and stop it before he finishes it ? Some of you people act like he shits on his ass all day and drops a chapter every 3 months.

You's a prophet lmfaoooo. Jesus christ.

Why not both?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Right on time...love the argument that he’s risking his health; he was sick for three days, but we still got delayed for two weeks. He’s not some feeble terminal patient, for Christ’s sake.

I will fam ,saw a vid from moistcritikal(dunno if you know him) that convinced me to keep going with the anime, and then after i catch up ima read the manga. Gotta get on that hype and talk with you guys on the threads.

You's a prophet lmfaoooo. Jesus christ.

Why not both?
Chainsaw man is better so it is better to give the focus there first.
Right on time...love the argument that he’s risking his health; he was sick for three days, but we still got delayed for two weeks. He’s not some feeble terminal patient, for Christ’s sake.
Do answer me please and tell me what exactly you want . Until April he still pushed out 3/4 chapters before "taking " a break,But apparently you can't understand the simple thing that Corona fucked things up.

Also If the breaks weren't needed ,Shueisha wouldn't give him "breaks ". The Japanese firms overwork their workers and you think somehow they are lax and the higher ups don't want him to publish more content.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
i’m gonna be honest op is the only manga i read weekly so the breaks don’t bother me that much
This is interesting, figure it would be the other way around...I only follow monthly series outside of OP, so its absence every other week is only magnified for me.

Chainsaw man is better so it is better to give the focus there first.

Do answer me please and tell me what exactly you want . Until April he still pushed out 3/4 chapters before "taking " a break,But apparently you can't understand the simple thing that Corona fucked things up.

Also If the breaks weren't needed ,Shueisha wouldn't give him "breaks ". The Japanese firms overwork their workers and you think somehow they are lax and the higher ups don't want him to publish more content.
You don’t understand why someone who’s followed along with this series for a decade and a half might be annoyed that the installments are coming less and less frequently, so how can I explain something when you adamantly refuse to see the other side?? This has been a problem for years before COVID, so you can miss me with that bullshit as well. There’s been maybe one or two spans in the last calendar year where we got more than two chapters in a row, and the stretches of break-chapter-break are far more plentiful. Y’all just sound like brown nosers defending a guy who couldn’t care less about what you think.