Fanclub Yamato, Daughter of Kaidou Fanclub

Well in terms out samurai use Kanabo before. I found this which is really shocking. If your interested in Yamato race which is “oni” there you go.
https://samuraiswords.store/kanabo/
https://www.google.com/search?q=oni...KHYGdAEkQ_AUoAXoECA0QAQ&biw=414&bih=622&dpr=3
Post automatically merged:

Trans characters are very rare in anime and manga
But if they have a heart of something that’s when you know someone is transsexual.

Sometimes girl anime tend identify themselves as male characters in terms of being strong

She is basically delinquent style oni Tom boy character
http://gaijinrider.altervista.org/Articles/ARTICLES_Yanki_and_Bosozoku_Origins.html

If you wanted video from other people describing what I am talking about there you go

Best 1 vs 1 female characters in OP?
This is one fight I want to see happen

Last edited:
I think it would be pretty cool to have a lady traditional melee fighter on the Straw Hat group. Nami and Robin can be pretty powerful and cool of course, but it would also be cool to see a woman on the crew attack like this:

Exactly Yamato bring a Tom boy, tough girl like personality. She bit of troublemaker and Very rebellious type character. Which could relate female audience a across the globe. She might not Sharpness character in the series but she does Make up With own strength. In my opinion straw hats have never had representation of a Tom boy like character among the crew Who use to fighting. Nami- normal, needy, emotional anchor bossy a girl girl if ask me. She could Be manipulative. Robin- gothic, book nerd/historian and somewhat flirtatious type character.

Exactly Yamato bring a Tom boy, tough girl like personality. She bit of troublemaker and Very rebellious type character. Which could relate female audience a across the globe. She might not Sharpness character in the series but she does Make up With own strength. In my opinion straw hats have never had representation of a Tom boy like character among the crew Who use to fighting. Nami- normal, needy, emotional anchor bossy a girl girl if ask me. She could Be manipulative. Robin- gothic, book nerd/historian and somewhat flirtatious type character.
Yeah, I could also see her having sumo fight games or relaxing on vacation in a big hot tub with Luffy and the other men for example, and not really by bothered by their noisy antics and roughhousing, whereas Nami and Robin aren’t really the sort of women to be interested in getting involved in that sort of thing. In terms of personal fun time, Nami and Robin usually keep to themselves, so it would be funny to contrast them with what Yamato might be interested in.

Yeah, I could also see her having sumo fight games or relaxing on vacation in a big hot tub with Luffy and the other men for example, and not really by bothered by their noisy antics and roughhousing, whereas Nami and Robin aren’t really the sort of women to be interested in getting involved in that sort of thing. In terms of personal fun time, Nami and Robin usually keep to themselves, so it would be funny to contrast them with what Yamato might be interested in.
I think Nami and robin would try stop bathing with the boys. They would like Whooo girl I understand wano has open bath house even as women you have sense of dignity. Yamato oh yeah that make sense. She might not have common sense like luffy. I can Nami, robin, Yamato shopping. Yamato finding real drag. But she want something relatives with a tomboy like character wears. In boys complement her on her look I think she would be a little shy