Mihawk vs Kaido and Big Mom

Kaido and Big Mom vs Mihawk

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VS

So lets say Kaido and Big Mom have death wish and they come to Mihawk's door step.
Mihawk initially doesn't give a shit and wants them to fight baboons but they some how manage to defeat all the baboons on Mihawk's Island and then continue to annoy Mihawk.

To which Mihawk says 'You two really wanna die don't you?" and picks up the Yoru and they fight outside his castle.

How far does tag team of Kaido and Meme push Mihawk?

I'd say with Mihawk's Godly CoO to the point where commanders who can land hits on admirals were unable to tag Mihawk who is both mentally and physically distracted so neither will land a hit on Mihawk like ever.

Mihawk with his CoA and Attack Power can kill either Kaido and Big Mom in a single attack.

So I'd say Mihawk mid diffs

What do you guys think?

@Shuyaku
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Zara
@Topi Jerami
@MarineHQ62
@Fujishiro
@Luffy is the mc
@HA001
@GeneralP123
@Seraphoenix
Post automatically merged:

I'd like to say fighters caliber of Nico Robin and Kinnemon can react to Big Mom and Kaido's attacks and land hits on them.
Maybe that will help you guys make a better decision regarding the outcome of this fight

Logically speaking, nobody should be able to defeat Kaido and Big Mom at the same time. Otherwise Sengoku and Fujitora would have never shown fear at the thought of them teaming up.

I wonโ€™t deny that Mihawk has better feats than both of them though.
Well Kizaru's response was all the more casual. He was like "I am bout to go wreck these weaklings" but he was very cautious against Old and Rusty Rayleigh who is far weaker than Mihawk

Logically speaking, nobody should be able to defeat Kaido and Big Mom at the same time. Otherwise Sengoku and Fujitora would have never shown fear at the thought of them teaming up.

I wonโ€™t deny that Mihawk has better feats than both of them though.
Well in all seriousness, we mentioned about power scaling evolving which happens in a lot of fiction.
Don't you think its possible that while Oda initially intended for Mihawk to be same level as Meme Kaido has changed course to the point where he can low/mid diff them now.

Because of how much earlier Meme/Kaido are going to be defeated in the manga

So we have kizaru being fine with fighting both

and garp, sengoku, fuji showing concern

whoโ€™s word matters more?
Kizaru I'd say

Garp and Sengoku always show concern lol, they were hyping the shit outta Whitebeard while Mihawk was like "This old man weak AF" and Akainu was like "I am bout to drill holes in this old man"

Z
Well in all seriousness, we mentioned about power scaling evolving which happens in a lot of fiction.
Don't you think its possible that while Oda initially intended for Mihawk to be same level as Meme Kaido has changed course to the point where he can low/mid diff them now.

Because of how much earlier Meme/Kaido are going to be defeated in the manga
kaido/big mom going down earlier/power inflation is an argument for why mihawk is superior to both individually, not both together. Assuming this is a true 2v1 where both people attack at the same time and not one person standing and watching like what kaido did while jack was getting jumped, how does mihawk block thunder bauga and spear of elbalf at the same time? Mihawk is blocking one and then getting hit by the other.

and you didnt give an explanation for fujitoraโ€™s fear when he heard the yonkou teamed up.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
kaido/big mom going down earlier/power inflation is an argument for why mihawk is superior to both individually, not both together. Assuming this is a true 2v1 where both people attack at the same time and not one person standing and watching like what kaido did while jack was getting jumped, how does mihawk block thunder bauga and spear of elbalf at the same time? Mihawk is blocking one and then getting hit by the other.

and you didnt give an explanation for fujitoraโ€™s fear when he heard the yonkou teamed up.
Mihawk full power ryou slash cuts through both and kills them both.

While Mihawk can probably create Tornados and Tsunami's.
If not that he creates cuts that span across the entire Islands. If both Meme and Kaido charge at him, he makes Island sized cut and sends them both flying with both taking brutal injuries

Although that's only if Meme and kaido can even land hits on Mihawk.
Mihawk was bullying Luffy, while Ivankov was around, Daz Bones attacked him and he was still able to react to Crocodile (Who was fast enough to sneak attack Akainu and he was able to block him)

Mihawk seems like the kinda character when it comes to his CoO, he is like Katakuri on steroids. Its damn near impossible to tag him

Z
Im not sure why you tagged me in this thread tbh shishio

me saying i conside mihawk # 1 and saying that my opinion on swordsmen as a whole has improved doesnt mean i was gonna agree with mihawk beating two yonkou at once

best youโ€™re getting out of me is that this would be a low difficulty fight if mihawk had shanks backing him up

anything else, we can just agree to disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.