General Chat

C

critical mindset

rule of thumb Imo
techniques arent as powerful as the actual df user.

so luffy could be stronger than ace
but his fire based attacks are not on a scale greater than what ace could do with his fruit
but okiku is a great swordsman without the snow technique, thats just a plus.
so she prob washes monet.
Her snow monster form is hard enough to make Zoro’s air slashes look like shit

Monet has Zoro struggling to block

Monet easily washes her

C

critical mindset

You prove yourself to be a man of great taste each day.

:cheers: I love the bloatlord
I think I still have him in my signature. Yes the bloatloard is the true image of a man. He just uploaded a video of upright rowing 150kgx10 which is what people bench press lol. He also has lost about 50kg as he weighs around 160kg now. True champ

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I think I still have him in my signature. Yes the bloatloard is the true image of a man. He just uploaded a video of upright rowing 150kgx10 which is what people bench press lol. He also has lost about 50kg as he weighs around 160kg now. True champ
Yea, he's looking more agile in his boxing/kick boxing vids and most people cant even bench 102kg for reps (I know I can't)

Also
(Pre-Prime Broatlord)

Last edited:
C

critical mindset

Yea, he's looking more agile in his boxing/kick boxing vids and most people cant even bench 102kg for reps (I know I can't)
My bench press is the weakest of the big three. Reaching 100kg mark always marks big moment of rejoice in anyone’s lifting career.

For Kyriakos he still suffers from a hamstring injury so that’s the reason he doesn’t do full ROM on the deadlift and squat and instead does a lot of unconventional kind of lifts, but that shit he does in unreplicable lol, like his zercher traps training lol. His good morning squats are still insane

Even his bench press he handles 200kg easily.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
My bench press is the weakest of the big three. Reaching the 100kg mark always marks big moment of rejoice in anyone’s lifting career.

For Kyriakos he still suffers from a hamstring injury so that’s the reason he doesn’t do full ROM on the deadlift and squat and instead does a lot of unconventional kind of lifts. His good morning squats are still insane

Even his bench press he handles 200kg easily.
Yea, I believe he mentioned that he used to compete for Greece before his injury. He's crazy strong even with all the unconventional lifts. he can do normal ones but doesn't to avoid injury and for longevity.
Post automatically merged:

learn about the bloatlord himself. Check out his channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyqmVENGmAEZI1hOrxEk_ug

C

critical mindset

Yea, I believe he mentioned that he used to compete for Greece before his injury. He's crazy strong even with all the unconventional lifts. he can do normal ones but doesn't to avoid injury and for longevity.
I think he should hold the world record for cheat curling.
https://youtu.be/p1uUi4wAmqI

Cyplenkov? Never heard of her :gokulaugh::myman:

Serious with his base strength Kyriakos would be a tremendous arm wrestler with just a little bit of training he’d mogg those ladies, just look at this lol