Questions & Mysteries What is up with Zoro's Color Spreads lately?

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
1st picture : no eggs, no meat.
2nd picture : no noodle, not even shirataki inside it, no meat.

Just comparing it to Zoro's picture :kayneshrug:

Still waiting for a picture with that size of noodles, cut eggs, sliced meat for an Oden.
Be careful with google images because people from others countries also upload their own dishes.
Have you ever been to japan or at least ate oden/ramen ? There is no noodle in oden at least in that size that zoro is eating.

And i'm sorry i'm not that good to guess what zoro have eaten in those 3 bowls next to him :suresure:
I'm not sorry, but first I want you to list me the traditional ingredients of Oden. The one that Oda gave to the scabbards. Then I want you to look into Zoro's bowl.

You still cannot disprove that it isn't Oden. Like I said, Oden is prepared many different ways.

You ask me, a follower of the Grandmaster, if I've ever been to Japan? The Grandmaster's place of Birth? Don't be so Blasphemous.

Don't worry I forgive you, but the Grandmaster's stronk aura might not be so forgiving.

Lets say for your sake that what Zoro eating isn't Oden(Which it is!), the dragon that is very similar to Kaido is still on his bowl.

DREAD IT! RUN FROM IT! GRANDMASTER ZORO ARRIVES TO KILL KAIDO ALL THE SAME!!!:ihaha:

I'm not sorry, but first I want you to list me the traditional ingredients of Oden. The one that Oda gave to the scabbards. Then I want you to look into Zoro's bowl.

You still cannot disprove that it isn't Oden. Like I said, Oden is prepared many different ways.

You ask me, a follower of the Grandmaster, if I've ever been to Japan? The Grandmaster's place of Birth? Don't be so Blasphemous.

Don't worry I forgive you, but the Grandmaster's stronk aura might not be so forgiving.

Lets say for your sake that what Zoro eating isn't Oden(Which it is!), the dragon that is very similar to Kaido is still on his bowl.

DREAD IT! RUN FROM IT! GRANDMASTER ZORO ARRIVES TO KILL KAIDO ALL THE SAME!!!:ihaha:
LMAOO @Aknolagon is my friend and he believes in ZKK he helped me a lot of times to destroy others's headcanon :myman:
Post automatically merged:

I made a thread in twitter about this and i found out that Zoro vs Kaido will start in chapter 1016 and you know what did i find in chapter 116 :steef:

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
LMAOO @Aknolagon is my friend and he believes in ZKK he helped me a lot of times to destroy others's headcanon :myman:

I made a thread in twitter about this and i found out that Zoro vs Kaido will start in chapter 1016 and you know what did i find in chapter 116 :steef:
I have been told you are also one of the Grandmaster's handpicked followers. I believe you.

Nani wo itteiru stairs-yaro:lusalty:, that's how you are talking to your diehard follower ? :josad:
He thinks i'm against Zoro :pepemotion:

But i agree that blue dragon front of the moon refers to Kaido :)

Happy stairs ? :milaugh:
Gomen ne. My Zoro agenda got the best of me.:risitasad:

Nani o itte iru stairs-yaro:lusalty:, that's how you are talking to your diehard follower ? :josad:
He thinks i'm against Zoro :pepemotion:

But i agree that blue dragon front of the moon refers to Kaido :)

Happy stairs ? :milaugh:
Thanks me later:cheers:

Last edited:

first mention of enma 16 chapters later
zoro getting enma 18 chapters later
but its close

__
then it maybe
+8 =937
+18=955
+28=1020
as i said it's close either 1016 or 1020
___
hmm but i think it's early for zkk in these chapters
unless if wano end is 1025 which is not seems right cuz there's a lot of things that at least there should be 40 or 50 chapters after 1k in wano
__
so what it is?! 1016 or 1020
what will happen there ?! zoro first meeting with kaidou ?!
or zoro start fighting kaidou ?!

also it maybe not just the bowl of dragon alone is hint
also the the 3 empty bowls ?!!

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
it goes from right to left so its Kill dragon

I didn't even realize there was writing on the bowl

Only the first half of this Kanji is visible, because the other part is hidden by Sandai Kitetsu.

What Kanji this one could be?

Similar Kanji

One of the options is:
斬 = Kill, behead, slash
@style I have shared your findings. You are remembered as one of the Grandmaster's greatest followers.

Last edited:

Only the first half of this Kanji is visible, because the other part is hidden by Sandai Kitetsu.

What Kanji this one could be?

Similar Kanji

One of the options is:
斬 = Kill, behead, slash
is not there a writing on the left side ?! not behind the sandai on the right side

Zoro kills Kaido chapter 1020-1026, Luffy finishes Big Mom 1027-1034
@Monet
i think its early for kaido to end before 1030
it will be +30 or even +40