Votes: 54 40.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 10 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone knows if the power for Minks goes away, when they cant see full moon? The rapidly changing weather could be a huge disadvantage for minks even when there is full moon.

Good way to introduce act 3!

Dont know why Momonosuke is heading towards Onigashima, they cant protect him there.
Post automatically merged:

Okiku dressed up to kick some ass at the party, but the uber driver did not arrive:milaugh:

Luffy is not hiding inside that carriage thing.

It worked in WCI because there was tension behind it. We knew that BM loves food and if she doesn't get the food she wants, she. loses her shit. We also know that BM was really craving the wedding cake. Lastly, it was a surprise. We didn't know that Luffy was going to do it until he did it.

None of that is true right now. if Oda pulls the same shit it would just be lame and repetitive, and I doubt he is going to do that for a second time. I really am expecting some insane marineford type entry.
Post automatically merged:

Imo Big Mom defeated the SHs over the last day. I don't think its just a coincidence that there is a storm in that port. We know that BM can manipulate the weather so its likely something she caused.

Furthermore if BM did cause the storm, she'd need zeus. This must mean she must have stolen zeus back from Nami. A fight occurred. Luffy probably took on BM, while the other SHs escaped. I think that it will be revealed that Jinbe was captured and turned into a homie. We know that BM cannot scare Jinbei's soul out, but if BM were to KO Jinbe, then maybe she could take his soul regardless of whether or not jinbei was scared. Its also possible that BM could scare Jinbei by going after the sun pirates.

either way, I think there'll be a clash between zoro and smoothie and Sanji and Jinbe's homie.

I think that Law might be the guy in the carriage. I think he might have faked an alliance with orochi because he knows the plan is going downhill.

Last edited:
I think there's a junta when inuarashi states that the cat didnt make it in time; imo the straw hat Alliance plan was discovered but law and the cat prevented the worst but for some specific plot purposes all the fighters had to go with Luffy and Ryou
#thecatsavedyourass

S

stealthblack

So by portrayal, we already have confirmation that Luffy and Zoro will be god tier and Chopper will be at least pirate king level. Only Scooper wasn't given any feats yet so it looks like Sanji will only stay at commander level
:vistalaugh:

scooper agaban is silver axe. he was part of rox, read 957 the hints are there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.