Status
Not open for further replies.
big news everyone lmao. Just finished the first chapter of my One piece fanart manga, if you'd be interested in seeing it, message me via instagram ( @kyihart ) bc I'm a mobile scrub stuck in the early 2000's n can't use the Web properly. Probs not the best thread for it, but it's something during the wait for spoilers. Soz for the self promotion fellas

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The next part of my fanart will be Seth shagging yamato until his penis falls off inside her left eye socket
I would like you to throw this idea out of the window. I don't need to explain to certain people why some forum users accuse me of "shagging" pixel art.

:kayneshrug:

I would like you to throw this idea out of the window. I don't need to explain to certain people why some forum users accuse me of "shagging" pixel art.

:kayneshrug:
It's a joke bro, your starting to seem a little butt hurt for someone with a "girlfriend"

Just in case this goes over your head, I'm either calling you gay or a hentai haven spam fapper 😉

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's a joke bro, your starting to seem a little butt hurt for someone with a "girlfriend"

Just in case this goes over your head, I'm either calling you gay or a hentai haven spam dapper 😉
I might do but you also need to understand that not everyone understands our jokes ( by our I mean people on a manga forum or just on a forum making fun of things ).

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Not visited here in a while. Please no sus comments, I don't wanna have to bleach my eyes
Post automatically merged:

Dunno if Tris is playing with me but she told me earlier

Sukuna>>>>>>Gojo.

She's probably just playing. No way she started it already lmfao.

She deffo ain't. And even if she has, how do you get sukana >>> Gojo.
:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.