Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
It appears that Kaido's PIS is finally leaving the scene and I'm grateful. He should soon show his true power once his Dragon form will be out. It was actually kinda smart from the author to make the final battle start with the boss using its weakest form against the weakest opponents it would fight off.
:saitahu:Where the hell did you come from?!

Hes getting fucked up by punches just cause of the spikes why would a club be different

once again random marine spiked club
Again, the spikes are piercing Luffy, which is what is drawing blood. The blunt force itself is doing no damage to him. Simply being pierced by the spikes is not enough to knock him out, when he's been pierced much worse, and deeper, and kept going.

It appears that Kaido's PIS is finally leaving the scene and I'm grateful. He should soon show his true power once his Dragon form will be out. It was actually kinda smart from the author to make the final battle start with the boss using its weakest form against the weakest opponents it would fight off.
Kaido was really just playing around and now he should be serious. Kiku's arm is now gone and the scabbards will be defeated soon.

Kaido was really just playing around and now he should be serious. Kiku's arm is now gone and the scabbards will be defeated soon.
Yes just like Kaido's side is also about to get decimated. Starting with the Tobi Roppo I suppose. I think that Yamato's contribution has been fine thus far, I'm kinda excited for Nami either. However I don't think that Oda will kill off every Scabbard, that would be too many deaths at the same time. So the question is who is about to save them.

Well, well, finally some Yamato action. That's what we've wanted to see from an Oden sympathizer. And if the rumors about Kiku getting hurt are true, big brother Izou will avenge his little brother by going agro on Kaido, which will probably be in vain but a great sight to see nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.