Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait
King is ordering The Flying Six around?

Another Big Fat L for katakuri fans who spent months talking shit about King because the Flying Six "don't respect him"
Yea but Katakuri tells everyone under him to do shit including Perospero and they do it. With King they don’t give a fuck about him only now cuz the situation is crazy

For all the power scalers, I have one Question

Last chapter, Kaido roared Lightning and ALL THE SCABBARDS dodged it.

This Chapter Kaido roared Wind blades and managed to tag one of the scabbards.

ARE WIND BLADES FASTER THAN LIGHTNING IN THIS UNIVERSE?

(This is an interesting question because in actuality the answer is Oda doesn't care. Oda wanted the scabbard faster than lightning last chapter. And now he wants them slower than Wind this chapter.)

But since we are power scalers, this is now a fact. It's now a fact that people can fire wind pressure faster than lightning in one piece.

Zoans are stronger than base basic rule
His named move boro breath
No he jumped in fully ready for jack
Lmfao when he uses haki for the first time let me know
Post automatically merged:

They just ripped him open. He lucky its guys like kinemon doing that.
So Full Zoan Giraffe Kaku > Base Kaku? Why did Jack revert from Mammoth to Base at Zou if Mammoth is stronger?

Borobreath is the most basic named attack that Kaido has.

The Scabbards started the fight by ambushing Kaido while he was giving a speech, and at the start of their fight, Kaido was caught off guard by their CoA skills.

Yes, Kaido, a Yonko and a man confirmed to have CoC, doesn’t know even basic CoA. Smh

(This is an interesting question because in actuality the answer is Oda doesn't care. Oda wanted the scabbard faster than lightning last chapter. And now he wants them slower than Wind this chapter.)

But since we are power scalers, this is now a fact. It's now a fact that people can fire wind pressure faster than lightning in one piece.
UnConfirms Dragon >Enel

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So Full Zoan Giraffe Kaku > Base Kaku? Why did Jack revert from Mammoth to Base at Zou if Mammoth is stronger?

Borobreath is the most basic named attack that Kaido has.

The Scabbards started the fight by ambushing Kaido while he was giving a speech, and at the start of their fight, Kaido was caught off guard by their CoA skills.

Yes, Kaido, a Yonko and a man confirmed to have CoC, doesn’t know even basic CoA. Smh
Jack who just fought off hundreds of minks in zoan form ? That jack

no its his staple named move

kaido was caught off guard then, when he stepped in for jack that was no longer an excuse

like i said when he uses it then talk

No but wind probably moves differently and is harder to see

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
There was no visible haki shown when Oden scarred Kaido... Just the same lightning effect that we seen when Kaido KOed Luffy. And again, Luffy can not be hurt with blunt force unless Haki is involved, so it's pretty much a given it was used.
Again the colour was purple the same as when zeus lightning was used and no spiked gloves from fodder hurt kid luffy no reason why a spiked club wouldnt.

Yea but Katakuri tells everyone under him to do shit including Perospero and they do it. With King they don’t give a fuck about him only now cuz the situation is crazy
Thats the mark of an good leader. When things going to shit they listen.

Or its harder to detect wind attacks

Jack who just fought off hundreds of minks in zoan form ? That jack

no its his staple named move

kaido was caught off guard then, when he stepped in for jack that was no longer an excuse

like i said when he uses it then talk
Wait you think Kaido doesn't have CoA 😂😂😂:gokulaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: i thought Kaido haters couldn't stoop any lower, but here we are.:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.