Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
then where did you get that sanji ran away from pay pay? it wasn’t in the manga
It was. No where in the manga was it ever implied that P1 was down for the count, thus Sanji was lying. Let's call it Sanji's little fib Tobra. No mention of Sanji doing anything other than taking out some no name Yakuza thugs.

Therefore Sanji failed his objective of taking out P1 for the count and was forced to retreat.

Kaidou: "I would have been fine with letting myself killed.
There will never be any samurai as strong as Oden!
Your power isn't enough to kill me!!"

If only there was a samurai-like man who inherited one of Oden's swords, has connections to the famed Dragonslayer of Wano, and is on a trajectory to surpass Oden :zorothink:

I honestly don't see all 8 Supernova + Marco being needed to beat Kaido, especially since it seems like the Scabbards have wounded him a little bit beforehand. The Scabbards are strong, no doubt, but I doubt they're THAT strong. People just gassed them up recently because of their performance against Kaido.

And Toki's prophecy just mentions 9 shadows. Could be Asura, especially since last chapter we had 8 swords doing Togen Totsuka...Zoro using 3 swords to Oden's 2, and Asura using 9 swords to the Scabbards' 8. :kayneshrug:

Its why I mentioned Kaido+Big Mom ;)

I do think both are going down here at this point, at least physical defeats. Maybe BM has a role to play after at Elbaf, but I think this is also the moment Linlin gets defeated by the multiple pirates who have stood up to her as well. After all, this arc is not just Kaido centric, but Rocks related. We will likely find out more about that too

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Hey look jinbei already replace zoro as new monster trio with luffy and sanji...sanji even annoyed with jinbei as he was with zoro...have they started to develop new rivalry against each other?
:cheers:
It’s just with Sanji he knows he’s the butt of the joke and the dickbag of the crew. Both Zoro and Jinbei sacrificed their lives for Luffy and Sanji repayed Luffys kindness with bitterness and disrespect. Lanji man smh

He already Oden lvl
ZORO is not even CLOSE to odens lvl, oden is younko lvl and above.

If zoro had his lvl he would be able to solo kaido by himself, he wont do that, not even close to that. He Will blow amazing atacks, yeah, but with A LOT of help, of luffy, kid, Law and even others.

So no, zoro is ABSURDLY below oden right now in the story.

Its not an opinion, its a FACT.

Status
Not open for further replies.