Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s just with Sanji he knows he’s the butt of the joke and the dickbag of the crew. Both Zoro and Jinbei sacrificed their lives for Luffy and Sanji repayed Luffys kindness with bitterness and disrespect. Lanji man smh
Wait what sanji doesnt sacrifies his lives for luffy.??so what scene is in TB where sanji offer his lives to kuma before zoro knocked him out mean then?

Zoro and sanji are kicked out the monster trio tbh its obvious

Luffys name starts with a L
Jinbes name starts with a J

The L and J are basically the rivals of eachother in the alphabet
With a J being a backwards curvy L

Similar to Z and S from zoro and sanji the rivals of the strawhats

With the pointy ones being stronger
Damn this man really predicted the future
:kata:

"THEY WILL NEVER BE A STRONGER SAMURAI" LMFAO ITS SO OBVIOUS ITS CRAZY
Are yall really telling me this isn't foreshadowing for Zoro. Even Zoro haters can't look at the lines Kaido been saying about cutting and strong Swordsman and not think of Zoro. Oda making it obvious now
We are getting some serious Shimotsuki backstory soon. Not sure how, but it needs to happen relatively soon

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Wait what sanji doesnt sacrifies his lives for luffy.??so what scene is in TB where sanji offer his lives to kuma before zoro knocked him out mean then?
That didn’t mean any thing bro. Don’t be delusional it’s ok. Zoro smacked sense into him. Read the situation, he wasn’t living that :gokulaugh::optimistic: Kuma would’ve went off to take Luffy anyways

ZORO is not even CLOSE to odens lvl, oden is younko lvl and above.

If zoro had his lvl he would be able to solo kaido by himself, he wont do that, not even close to that. He Will blow amazing atacks, yeah, but with A LOT of help, of luffy, kid, Law and even others.

So no, zoro is ABSURDLY below oden right now in the story.

Its not an opinion, its a FACT.
Well could be, but you don't think it's hella weird after all the hints that 992 with the color spread and now Kaido claiming he isn't against dying and no samurai is strong enough to wound him, it adds more fuel ? Damn it's too much at this point to ignore it.

It was. No where in the manga was it ever implied that P1 was down for the count, thus Sanji was lying. Let's call it Sanji's little fib Tobra. No mention of Sanji doing anything other than taking out some no name Yakuza thugs.
Therefore Sanji failed his objective of taking out P1 for the count and was forced to retreat.
the manga also never implied that page one was completely fine if that was the case oda would have shown him that’s why anime showed us what happened i doubt that you concluded that sanji ran away on your own without the anime

i don’t disagree that sanji “ran away” i’m just pointing out your nit picking to the anime

People tend to forget that Zoro has a similar attack to Oden two-swords style attack named "Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai" or even "Oni Giri". With Enma and Ryuo and an additional sword used, he can reopen Kaido's wound.
Zoros whole fucking santoryuu and nitoryuu move sets are similar to oden. Zoro isn't killing Kaido, he is fucking eviscerating him and playing with the left overs

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I do think zoro Will be a beast against kaido

But NOT solo, he Will have LOTS of help of LUFFY, KID, LAW and even others.

So yeah , calm down, zoro is NOT even close of oden lvl right now in the story. YET

BE HYPED BECAUSE HE WILL BE A BEAST, BUT DONT BE DUMB AT THE SAME TIME.
I wonder what Big Mom's destiny would be in such scenario.

Elbaf cannot last long enough to have another Yonko defeated if the statement about OP's end date is even remotely legitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.