Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Just like you said that Kaido will decapitate the scabbards and play with their leftovers. Then we saw a guy like Raizo pulling up a huge attack and dealing a big blow to Kaido. Who would have thought about it? Get your facts straight. Yonkos aren't Gods. We gonna see Zoro dealing huge damages to him.
Yeah but Kaido just started lmao, literally cut off Kikus arm

It was. No where in the manga was it ever implied that P1 was down for the count, thus Sanji was lying. Let's call it Sanji's little fib Tobra. No mention of Sanji doing anything other than taking out some no name Yakuza thugs.
Therefore Sanji failed his objective of taking out P1 for the count and was forced to retreat.
but 2 weeks passed after the fight...... so..... how do you know forsure? Your just speculating

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
Hahaha are you high or something?

ODEN ALONE COULD SOLO KAIDO IF NOT THE OLD BAG.

ZORO WONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO SOLO KAIDO, HE WILL HAVE LOTS OF HELP FROM LUFFY, KID, LAW AND OTHERS.

what more FACTS you want?
Zoro could have soloed Fuji and Doffy, did Oda allow it to happen? No. Garp could've soloed WB. Did Oda allow it? no.

Like I said you have no "facts"

I do.

People mad page 1 left wano and fine a week after sanji but killer being ok a few hours latter is fine
:mihugh:
If they fought jinbe theyd both be in bodybags
:finally:
What kinda garbage ass doo doo butter shit is that?
We saw Zoro knock the fuck outta Killer's weak ass where as in Sanji vs P1 fight P1 tanked the shit outta Raid Suit serious attack without even a burise and then Sanji made a false promise of reducing enemy numbers and we never saw Page One lying on the ground

t
Just like you said that Kaido will decapitate the scabbards and play with their leftovers. Then we saw a guy like Raizo pulling up a huge attack and dealing a big blow to Kaido. Who would have thought about it? Get your facts straight. Yonkos aren't Gods. We gonna see Zoro dealing huge damages to him.
I believe zoro will be kaidos fucking nightmare man. The scabbards will get duked soon for sure but they put up a nice fight with plenty of hard counters which shouldn't exist between mid/high tier vs top tier battles

Status
Not open for further replies.