Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the only thing protecting kaido is his scales Fishman karate dont care how tough your skin is
"THEY WILL NEVER BE A STRONGER SAMURAI" in a none bias opinion. What do you think that line is foreshadowing. Let me ask you also. If BB was beating up Pirates on Raftel EOS and Says " No pirate will be has strong has Rocks or Roger" who do you think will change his mind

@kurwa and @Chrono both seem to have disappeared after embarrassing themselves of their confusion about Gifters.

Clearly you guys don't bother re-reading previous chapter or have access. Oda already explained this before.
Headliner is a "rank" not a category of SMILE users.

Here you go:

I'm pretty sure they were arguing that Headliner is a rank. Some gifters (Sheepshead, Gin Rummy, Holdem), some don't (fodders)

Oden didn't face Youkou Kaido so he wouldn't do the samething. People are saying Zoro going to Surpass Oden while he was alive.
He wont surpass oden in THIS Arc Dude, thats IMPOSSIBLE
Reddit is full of virgin retards who I will casually own in a debate anyday
Funny How you took the hat. Sounds Just like you 😂

Man stfu with this bullshit
The second most important crew member made a decision and enforced that decision when it came to stopping X-Drake same way he did it for Usopp

The third most important member Jinbei agreed with that decision and advised Luffy on that same way (then) third most important member advised Luffy.

Jinbei is most important? Last time Luffy Zoro and Jinbei worked together, his irrelevant ass either was doing garbage collection
(against a number) or struggling to get even a full panel (sharing a panel with Kinnemon)

Wtf is Jinbei value besides being an irrelevant back ground turd who doesn't even have 1/10th of Zoro's panel time or plot importance.
He is a cheap ass character who Oda had to create a make shift "Helmsman" role for to fit his irrelevant charismaless ass in. Straw hats don't need a fucking Helmsman, at the end of the day he is just an emergency food supply who Zoro would put in his place in two seconds.
So that's how it is, Sword Wank and Fishmen Stank

"THEY WILL NEVER BE A STRONGER SAMURAI" in a none bias opinion. What do you think that line is foreshadowing. Let me ask you also. If BB was beating up Pirates on Raftel EOS and Says " No pirate will be has strong has Rocks or Roger" who do you think will change his mind
Zoros definitely surpassing them all individually if he hasn't already

But nah 9 scabbards vs zoro is essentially begging to see zoro get dogged it isn't fair at all

Status
Not open for further replies.