Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaodo thinks they're will not be another strong swordsman like Oden. Zoro going to prove him wrong. This is literally Zoro dream. How is this so hard to understand.
?
When did i say zoros not gonna fight kaido or any related to his swordsmanship at all

Zoro is definitely gonna prove that he at the very least has the potential to be as good or even greater than oden this arc. I still don't personally think hes surpassing him now all together tho

Imo hes either gonna show it by
  1. Cutting kaido in a way it doesn't heel similar to oden showing kaido that he can do that now yet he isn't even close to his full potential
  2. Making a black blade something oden couldn't do

I’d say jimbei fighting for an entire races rights is significant, atleast more so or equal to me than some dude who just wants to be the strongest swordsman.

One provides way bigger ramifications to the overall story and its impact on the OP world as a whole.
What do you mean by significance?
In Universe significance is different than real life significance.

How much time and effort and money and resources Oda has spent on Zoro so far?
Compare that to Jinbei.

If we talking in universe significance, Idgaf what Jinbei wants, Zoro would be next dark King, Pirate King first mate an entity canoncally more revered than Yonko by Jinbei himself, next Sword God someone who still impacts the world centuries after his death.

Jinbeis goal would be achieved with Luffys ultimate progression and Zoro has always played second biggest role in that.
Post automatically merged:

Do you even talk with a lunatic like that?

Other day he Said luffy endurence is shit and katakuri hits can be tanked by ANYONE.
Luffys endurance is shit. He got one shot by Apoo no?

Embrassed me ? You flailed and cried and denied everything till I left you alone. I showed you proof of a Vivre Card, Bounty, Potrayal and you still denied and cried.

And now your trying to change the subject because your embrassed of what your talking about. Goodnight sir.
No i literally posted a panel that says Hachi was the FM clown. And since you want me to body you.

What does that say Get bodied

?
When did i say zoros not gonna fight kaido or any related to his swordsmanship at all

Zoro is definitely gonna prove that he at the very least has the potential to be as good or even greater than oden this arc. I still don't personally think hes surpassing him now all together tho

Imo hes either gonna show it by
  1. Cutting kaido in a way it doesn't heel similar to oden showing kaido that he can do that now yet he isn't even close to his full potential
  2. Making a black blade something oden couldn't do
If he does those things, he surpassed Oden

Lmaoo shit tier baits
If you seriously think there would ever be a time where Jinbei would be giving same level of significance as Zoro, you are delusional af.

Oda doesn't even have balls to have Luffys supposed supernova rival Kidd to outshine Zoro in what was supposed to be arc where he shows out, you think Jinbeis boring shark ass is gonna be that?

Jinbei is okay but comparing him to Zoro is being unnecessarily optimistic.
Zoro goal be really strong swordsman

Jinbe

Beating racism >>> beating mihawk
:kayneshrug:

Im going to sleep...if I seem inactive.

Ive never stated they werent a rank. They are a rank
However the 500 Gifters mentioned have nothing to do with Headliners. Headliners are in their own ranks due to their strength or whatever made them above.

Nice of you to skip the Headliner panel. Again seperated from the Gifters.

(Bare with the bad translation...should say Headliners).

As you can see they seperate from the Gifters. Headliners were not mentioned among the 500 gifters. Thus those 500 gifters are normal...Gifters....
The 500 figure was mentioned by that dude after Zoro references their DF abilities, i.e the topic was about the BP SMILE DF users, so the total number of 500 includes those Gifters who are also Headliners.

Re. the panel above, actual Japanese RAW says 'Shinuchi'. Headliner is a Viz translation of Shinuchi.

The 500 figure was mentioned by that dude after Zoro references their DF abilities, i.e the topic was about the BP SMILE DF users, so the total number of 500 includes those Gifters who are also Headliners.

Re. the panel above, actual Japanese RAW says 'Shinuchi'. Headliner is a Viz translation of Shinuchi.

He literally babanuki is literally in the panel that says Gifters. Bro its no hope. This guy doesn't go by panels. I showed him a panel that says Hachi is the FM. His response was Arlong told kuroobi to attack someone so he the FM.

Status
Not open for further replies.