Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chrono Unless this guy has a twin, this person is the same one in that Headliner panel with only slight modifications to his design when he appeared more prominently later in the arc

@Winsmoke Sanji
I can tell you at least 3 distinct differences that aren't due to error or a small detail

This guy has a different jacket (no spikes)
This dude has a tattoo (the other guy doesn't)
This guy isn't wearing suspenders (the other guy is)
This guy has swords

Even with all of these intentional differences. I'll count it due to pity*

So in the panel with Zoro facing the gifters, out of all of them 1* of them are confirmed headliners

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Can anyone explain to me who invented the tier system that so many people here use, can't go anywhere without hearing: Top Top But Not All The Way Top Tier, Low Low Semi-Mid Tier, Top Low Mid Mountain Tier, and i have no idea what that means
It's just the lazy way of saying "I think Rayleigh is way stronger than Marco but pretty much weaker than someone like Akainu"

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Its obvious you dont believe that. I feel sorry for you at this point. Counting down the chapters till you my bitch.
Sorry but the only reason Zoro would have to cut Kaido is to mimic Oden. Guess what? Scabbards already cut Kaido. Multiple times. The significance of that is gone, Zoro has no beef with Kaido.

The Yakuza thugs hype Kyoshiro for being able to send the Tobi Roppo to do his biding. Hence they now that a Tobi Roppo has been sent. The next day the talk of the capital is Komurasaki's 'death'
No mention of a Tobi Roppo, who are held in high esteem, being taken out.
The newspapers say no such thing too

It's not hard. I am just connecting the dots.
Also you have to realize even if Sanji briefly knocked out Page One with blunt force, Page One would be up in a couple minutes. Nobody has been able to definitively take out an Ancient Zoan with blunt force in Wano. So why is it a big deal if Sanji wasnt able to take page one out? Ulti gets back up in a few minutes after Yamato's Named attack Thunder Bagua......
Page One is up even faster than Ulti from a Gear 3 attack.....we dont even see page one knocked out, the next chapter he's trying to wake up Ulti.
So in retrospect Sanjis interaction with Page One was not bad at all. Page One being up after from Sanjis attacks makes sense knowing what we know now.

Can anyone explain to me who invented the tier system that so many people here use, can't go anywhere without hearing: Top Top But Not All The Way Top Tier, Low Low Semi-Mid Tier, Top Low Mid Mountain Tier, and i have no idea what that means
Here is how it works

God Tier: EoS Zoro

Top of top tier : Country Level+ --> Prime Whitebeard and Mihawk

High top tier: Large Island level --> Prime Roger, Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru

Mid top tier: Island Level --> Full Power Kaido, One Arm Shanks, Oden

Low top tier: Small Island --> Zoro with Low balling him and Big Mom with High Balling him

Here is how it works

God Tier: EoS Zoro

Top of top tier : Country Level+ --> Prime Whitebeard and Mihawk

High top tier: Large Island level --> Prime Roger, Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru

Mid top tier: Island Level --> Full Power Kaido, One Arm Shanks, Oden

Low top tier: Small Island --> Zoro with Low balling him and Big Mom with High Balling him
Imagined Galileo explaining this to the church, and then they burn him

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So why is it a big deal if Sanji wasnt able to take page one out?
Please use spoilers when posting multiple images, it's tedious reading the post otherwise.

I don't know why it's a big deal. You're the one who came in saying hurr durr this. So now you agree that Sanji didn't take out P1 and was lying about what he was going to do. Which was my original point, Sanji didn't take him out, failed in his task that he so arrogantly boasted about, and fled the scene. Which is what I said, and you came in with some irrelevancies.

Status
Not open for further replies.