Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring Prime Ray and Oden still wins. No other character has gotten this much fellatio. Each chapter will continue to reinforce it.
No Rayleigh in his old age has gotten much more wank
Rayleigh was shown as a literal God while Meme is shown as a complete turd being disrespect by everyone
Post automatically merged:

What'd you fix?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah, if we can't accept the fact that Jinbe is the MC by now, then we are truly lost...
Fishman are disgusting. Saint Charlos was right to shoot them.

Someone show him whose face Oda drew when they asked Oda to draw MCs
Someone show him my avatar, the guy who's the MC

Sanji had a whole arc dedicated to him, he’s obviously the closest to being the MC after Luffy :feelsokeman:
:tchpepe:

Don't use the "Year of Sanji" to push Sanji pls. That arc killed Sanji fans.

Lmfao this is literal set up for zoro
Kaidou: "I would have been fine with letting myself killed.
There will never be any samurai as strong as Oden!
Your power isn't enough to kill me!!"

The wound caused by the Red Scabbards with the "Togen Totsuka" makes Kaidou bleed, but isn't enough to reopen the old wound Oden caused him.
And maybe there will be samurai that as strong as oden n make kaidos old wound reopen n make him suffer. N i think the chance zoro will be the person kinda high, because he use enma n he is strongest swordsman in the alliance.

"there will be no samurai as strong as Oden" and yall gon act surprised when Zoro cuts him? cmon, it's a classic line of telling theres somebody, a samurai,that's gonna reopen the wound and injure him critically.
Yeah i think its that simple, and give the credit to oden that the one who can hurt kaido, that even marines admiral cannot hurt him

Biden 2020

Oden is trash and So is Marco

Zoro shits on both when he makes Black blade
I like zoro but oden is some sort of legend, maybe he is not the strongest when he is alive but he got great reputation to hurt kaido n almost kill kaido if no one intercept him

Status
Not open for further replies.