Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido was also not an emperor, did not have decades worth of experience alongside Whitebeard, Shanks, and Big Mom.
Yeah and? Oden was already stronger than kaido at that time, if he was Alive he would be even stronger than 20 years ago.
Zoro is not oden lvl now, even the oden of 20 years ago. Kaido already had his DF, his fame, his strenght, his endurence, Its not like he IS way stronger now, hes more experient.

Now lets look at how Zoro was presented against a Marine Admiral.

An Admiral catches Zoro off guard and lands an incredbily strong bedrock vaporizing attack and overpowers it with his raw strength and then pushes Fuji back several meters with Fujitora shivering/shuddering while Zoro has minimal damage.

Fujitora acknowledges Zoro as a strong dude implying he is someone who can give him real challenge. Jinbei literally has not shown feats or either AP or raw strength to be able to overpower that Fujitora attack and get out of the gravity hole without presence of great deal of water.

Jinbei takes an indirect hit from Akainu and is treated like a little bug and runs away like fish turd bitch he is

A casual Hakiless Jet Stamp was able to make Jinbei bruise mean while a Haki jet stamp was able to do no visible damage to this Dragon at Punk Hazard. Showing that the dragon is more durable than Jinbei

Zoro casually one shots and beheads same dragon without even using Haki. Same attack if he lands on Jinbei, Jinbei is getting cut clean in half as he is shown to have less durable skin than this dragon

On top of that Zoro literally shits on Jinbei in virtually every stat
-CoA by a mile
-Speed
-Attack power by a country mile
-Lethality
-Range (unless Jinbei is on a ship in the middle of a ocean)
-Talent
-Endurance
-Reflxes

The only stat Jinbei has over Zoro is durability which is virtually irrelevant against Ryou master like Zoro who can cut Jinbei clean in half in a single hit

I get the Jinbei > Sanji, Oda seems to be presenting it that way anyways but Jinbei > Zoro is pure mindless wank.

Best Jinbei can hope for is giving pre Enma Zoro a mid diff fight and current Zoro a low diff fight

@AdmiralKinyagi

God, That's some major reaching to think that. You seriously think Fuji going full force right out of the gate? I've heard some bullshit but that takes the cake rn.
When did I say Fuji went full force?
I just said he used a strong attack and he had a purpose to keep Zoro at bay since he stayed on Zoro until Zoro overpowered him

People in Flower capital remember about Kozuki clan after all these years ah...oh that's good

Jinbe defeating that headliner and all the surrounding soldiers easily made me laugh lol... Sanji was thinking like me ( how can Jinbe be good at everything xD)

Queen's bullet seems interesting....His bullets can turn people into ice ogre? For real? What happened to Drake and Zoro? Were they also infected? (Most probably not)... Mostly Drake and Zoro will be fighting against those ice ogre guys now.

Kaido's willing to die according to himself. Wonder why?
Even nine scabbards combined doesn't really equate to Oden. I'm happy that's the case. Excited to see his tornado attack. Now it's Kaido's time to toy with scabbards

I mean kaido does say jack “tend to his wounds”. Which could still lead jack vs Jinbei might still happened. I think reason why I want Jinbei vs jack might happens they both fishman. They fought against opponent for several days. One is commander and other is former warlord.
As well they have incredible durability and endurance. They also incredible feats to match. We haven’t Seen both characters what they fully capable of in the story. I think reason why oda off scene neku and inu fight with jack. This is not opponents jack is meant to fight.

Lately through pre timeskip and post timeskip Jinbei slowing making his away to monster trio. He has been character who has been voice of reason and a advior for luffy and the rest straw hats. He was the one who came up with the idea for luffy ally with Capone. In whole cake island after perdo death it’s was Jinbei who boasted Mental state for other straw hats including carrot after pedro death. They had to focus on their main objective and that’s a escape. He was also the person who had deal big mom while on sunny. When luffy was fighting against Katkurai and sanji was making cake. He is person save both Nami and Brook while big mom was asleep. Pretimeskip he had stop luffy from continuing his fight against Blackbeard Focus on is main objective. On top that he one shot moriah. That would of taken luffy and entire crew bring down. As well he was most protective Luffy, pushing him forward and helping him escape. He even help are young captain out of his depressive state of mind. In one virve card it is revealed Jinbei two forms of haki like zoro and sanji. I give this created for thorough explanation what I’m talking about
I really hope he goes all the way up with luffy to fight jack
Also really like the video
:zehaha:
The destruction of Wano. I don't think Orochi, paranoid as can be, doesn't have a contingency plan incase the Red Scabbards came back and killed him / overthrew him.

Caesar's gas weaponry is also noticably absent from the arc. So, expect that.
I like that tbh
I feel wano feels a bit too separated from everything going on right now
Him putting them and especially hiyori in danger would help alot with feeling invested with the people of wano

An Admiral catches Zoro off guard and lands an incredbily strong bedrock vaporizing attack and overpowers it with his raw strength and then pushes Fuji back several meters with Fujitora shivering/shuddering while Zoro has minimal damage.

Fujitora acknowledges Zoro as a strong dude implying he is someone who can give him real challenge. Jinbei literally has not shown feats or either AP or raw strength to be able to overpower that Fujitora attack and get out of the gravity hole without presence of great deal of water.

Jinbei takes an indirect hit from Akainu and is treated like a little bug and runs away like fish turd bitch he is

A casual Hakiless Jet Stamp was able to make Jinbei bruise mean while a Haki jet stamp was able to do no visible damage to this Dragon at Punk Hazard. Showing that the dragon is more durable than Jinbei

Zoro casually one shots and beheads same dragon without even using Haki. Same attack if he lands on Jinbei, Jinbei is getting cut clean in half as he is shown to have less durable skin than this dragon

-CoA by a mile
-Speed
-Lethality
-Talent
-Endurance
-Reflxes

The only stat Jinbei has over Zoro is durability which is virtually irrelevant against Ryou master like Zoro who can cut Jinbei clean in half in a single hit

I get the Jinbei > Sanji, Oda seems to be presenting it that way anyways but Jinbei > Zoro is pure mindless wank.

Best Jinbei can hope for is giving pre Enma Zoro a mid diff fight and current Zoro a low diff fight

@AdmiralKinyagi
Again, I think Sakazuki low diffs Fuji.

Jinbei could keep up with gear 2 Luffy, who Zoro has not as of yet demonstrated better speed then.

Jinbei’s endurance is greater, based on him fighting for 5 days against Ace, and remaining conscious after having his organs destroyed by Akainu.

You also forgot to give Jinbei intelligence, and hax when he’s in water.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Clashing with Kizaru isnt really that impressive in retrospect cause at marineford we see the Yonko commanders do the same damage to the admirals that rayleigh managed to do to Kizaru, Marco literally sent Kizaru flying and Jozu made aokiji bleed as well.
I feel like you aren't reading what I am saying and just posting some irrelevant stuff for posting sake. Rayleigh completely stopped Kizaru in his tracks. Even after MF, and after witnessing his ordeal with WB and Marco, Sentomaru notes that Rayleigh is the guy that stopped Kizaru.

Plus Kizaru wasnt even fighting Rayleigh using his main style of combat.
Kizaru was so frustrated that he had to vent on no name pirates because he actively couldn't get past Rayleigh and was complaining that Rayleigh was making him look bad.

> Kizaru pulled out his sword, named sword and one of his 3 techniques named after the 3 imperial treasures of Japan
> Was complaining that Rayleigh is making him look bad
> Stated they would need to prepare themselves in more way than one to even attempt to catch Rayleigh
>Actively couldn't get past Rayleigh, and it has been mentioned multiple times in the story, had to take out his anger on no name pirates
> And that's a Rayleigh who hadn't touched a sword in years
Rayleigh would have lost that fight Kizaru actually used his abilities.
Those are Kizaru's abilities. His lasers are useless against Rayleigh who can dodge them, or bounce them back or reflect them. And Rayleigh didn't use any named sword technique, any advanced haki technique and so on. Sure Kizaru would have won the fight, after a very difficult battle though.

And multiple people have advanced armament who arent top tiers so......
Only one person has demonstrated the advanced armament that Rayleigh possesses and that's current Luffy.

Katakuri has much better observation Haki than Kaido and Big Mom but that doesnt stop Kaido and Big Mom from being MUCH stronger than him does it?
Of course it doesn't stop them being stronger than him when they are vastly superior in multiple categories. The point was to showcase Rayleigh's prowess with haki.

And please make actual points and not waste my time like this anymore.

Last edited:
When did I say Fuji went full force?
I just said he used a strong attack and he had a purpose to keep Zoro at bay since he stayed on Zoro until Zoro overpowered him
Zoro has literally overpower an admirals attack while said Admiral using a lot more power than Akainu did on Jinbei

And Jinbei was running away like a little bitch and nearly lost his arm while Fujitora was shivering when Zoro pushed him back and asked his men to back off in anticipation of a long drawn out fight

Stop using shit tier methods of power scaling. ISDS carries far more power than Akainus casual attack since Zoro has overpowered an admiral with an attack billions of times weaker than ISDS
When you said this.
"Zoro has literally overpower an admirals attack while said Admiral using a lot more power than Akainu did on Jinbei"
You think When Akainu is trying to kill somebody he 'isn't' going full force? And that Force Busting through Jinbei and Scarring Luffy...

Gonna call some bullshit on that one.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Again, I think Sakazuki low diffs Fuji.
Lol no.

Fujitora shares portrayal with Akainu. Fujitora and Akainu seem to be opposites in the Navy and ones who clash wills. Whilst Akainu is an adamant follower of absolute justice, Fujitora is much more compassionate and willing to see things clearly, without the immediate prejudice of evil and good. Akainu would destroy and pursue anyone in his way, even his own people for wasting precious seconds
Whilst Fujitora generally cares for people, pirates included, as evident when he allows the SHC to escape, and doesn't attack them at first due to DR citizens, and later on even helps them by sinking the ships of those who are in their way and who are only looking to cause trouble.
In addition, to add up on the aforementioned remark, here we see them clashing their beliefs and justices, both portrayed in the same vein, angrily yelling at each other, advocating their view of the system and fighting for what they believe is proper.
Furthermore, the newest chapters also add to this. Fujitora was vehemently advocating the abolition of the Warlords to which Akainu was opposed, further illustrating their differences in beliefs.

And the Admiral title being a strength related title, disqualifies the notion that any of them mid/low, or even high diff each other. Best case scenario is Akainu high diffing Fujitora.

-CoA by a mile
-Speed
-Lethality
-Talent
-Endurance
-Reflxes

@AdmiralKinyagi
Jimbei is one of the original 7 warlords who has better portrayal and feats than Zoro tbh. Multiple people clashed with Fujitora in dressrosa. All of which fujitora actually used his abilities and named attacks on except for Zoro. The original 3 admirals have better portrayal than fujitora and greenbull. Akainu is damn near the reason why Whitebeard died. Plus he became fleet admiral which tells u he's stronger than just a regular admiral.Punk Hazzard Dragon is just a fodder animal multiple people in the crew could have taken down if given enough time.

Status
Not open for further replies.