Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You asked me who agrees with me regarding Zoro surpassing Oden after Wano

I told you we have a poll regarding that and its 50/50 with half a people agreeing with Zoro surpassing Oden and half not.
Are you incapable of understanding English?

After arguing with you for this long, I am seriously starting to question your mental capacity. What the fuck is wrong you? Do you act like this in real life as well?
not gonna lie, after roughly reading the thread dude seem to be obsessed with u. most of his comment in the last 50+ pages was more or less about u. s/he seemed more interested in u than the topic u r discussing:nicagesmile:
still Shishio, my advice will be, behave and hold ur horse a bit. u might be dealing with an underage, just sayin:goyea:

Man, really, i cant believe this is a real person.

"LUFFY ENDURENCE IS SHIT"
"ANYONE CAN TANK KATAKURI BLOWS"
"ZORO DID WON AGAINST KYOSHIRO"
"ZORO LOW DIFF ACE"

And thats what i Saw, i can only imagine the rest... I Hope that IS a troll, nobody can be like this for real.
How would you feel about getting banned from here?
Have you read the forum rules?

Think about this. Enma and Wado were both made by the same guy. Which sword wasn't?

Since Kitetsu was an unlucky sword, what number represents bad luck? 13.

Now watch this. What letter of the alphabet are their names

Z (26th) + O (15) + R (18) + O (15) = 74

K (11th) + A (1) + I (9) + D (4) + O (15) + U (21) = 61

74 - 61 equals 13.

When the store owner said Kitetsu's owners die a horrible death, he meant Kaido. But instead of using Enma, he's going to use Kitetsu confirmed!!!

So what you’re saying is, Kaido is the Avatar? And that he needs to master all 4 elements to defeat Zoro?

Everything I said is factual . Don’t cry . Just wrote a letter to oda and tell him to stop giving zoro all this hype feats and potrayal
Zoro lost to crackhead killer & a fox.

But zoro fans feel better blaming zoros loss on a tummy ache. Zoro admits himself that he was caught off guard & its his fault but y'all won't accept that.

& for a guy who's going to kill kaido zoro sure was having a hard time against apoo & a group of fodder smile users.

not gonna lie, after roughly reading the thread dude seem to be obsessed with u. most of his comment in the last 50+ pages was more or less about u. s/he seemed more interested in u than the topic u r discussing:nicagesmile:
still Shishio, my advice will be, behave and hold ur horse a bit. u might be dealing with an underage, just sayin:goyea:
I am genuinely scared of this guy @Igor_akainu_redog lmao

He is either an early teenager or potential school shooter and both situations are gonna end up horribly for me

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

But zoro fans feel better blaming zoros loss on a tummy ache. Zoro admits himself that he was caught off guard & its his fault but y'all won't accept that.

& for a guy who's going to kill kaido zoro sure was having a hard time against apoo & a group of fodder smile users.
He didnt lose. He beat killer.
Didnt luffy just get kod by apoo you absolute moron

Where are Killer shown taking Crack lmao?
Killer would molly wop Ace

And yeah it was Zoro's fault for getting caught off guard, he shoulda killed Gyukimaru rather than going with his samurai code of honor and asking him to wait.
How is that an antifeat?

Zoro was standing over killers unconscious body . A fight goes to the last man standing . I would insult your reading comprehension skills but it seems like even following along to pictures is to much for you buddy .

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother

For a Yonko big mom sure was having trouble with fodder like robin
For a Fodder ashura was sure having trouble with Jack

Think about this. Enma and Wado were both made by the same guy. Which sword wasn't?

Since Kitetsu was an unlucky sword, what number represents bad luck? 13.

Now watch this. What letter of the alphabet are their names

Z (26th) + O (15) + R (18) + O (15) = 74

K (11th) + A (1) + I (9) + D (4) + O (15) + U (21) = 61

74 - 61 equals 13.

When the store owner said Kitetsu's owners die a horrible death, he meant Kaido. But instead of using Enma, he's going to use Kitetsu confirmed!!!

Fyi your pics gave been workin recently
Im guessing you getting them from the wiki and they haven't worked for me either

Status
Not open for further replies.