Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres no reason to believe Zoro would have defeated Ace pre or post timeskip.....Ace was a Yonko Commander. And Luffy post timeskip hasnt been able to defeat those by himself......Fujitora used his gravity and sent meteors after Sabo, and that attack he used was destroying buildings. Everybody put up a better fight against Fujitora than Zoro did. Luffy went back and forth in Base form against fujitora for multiple pages, Sabo and Fujitora clashed for multiple pages both onscreen and offscreen. Law actually countered fujitora's meteor attacks twice with his abilities and went up against doffy and fuji.
Fujitora never sent meteors on Law, he used an attack that only bent buildings which is dog shit compared to Attack used on Zoro which made a tunnel into a bedrock. Making that tunnel would take 1000s of times more power than bending a few buildings and even then Sabo only survived using Logia.

Luffy lmao, Fujitora hardly even used gravity on Luffy, the only time he used gravity, raging tiger, a move comparable to one he used on Zoro, Luffy was out of commission

Your Yonko commander bullshit needs to stop, Zoro would low diff Ace

You asked me who agrees with me regarding Zoro surpassing Oden after Wano

I told you we have a poll regarding that and its 50/50 with half a people agreeing with Zoro surpassing Oden and half not.
Are you incapable of understanding English?

After arguing with you for this long, I am seriously starting to question your mental capacity. What the fuck is wrong you? Do you act like this in real life as well?
I asked for names smartass, not numbers. Ahahahaha i want to know the name of the lunatics like you

"Zoro would low diff ace"

Is that even a person or some kind of disease???
Okay tell me how would Ace push Zoro past low diff?
Zoro has shown to be superior in every stat based on feats.

How is Ace competing with Zoro and not dying horribly in minutes?
Post automatically merged:

Lmaooo this **** is so funny
This forum never fails to show me real life weirdos

Think about this. Enma and Wado were both made by the same guy. Which sword wasn't?

Since Kitetsu was an unlucky sword, what number represents bad luck? 13.

Now watch this. What letter of the alphabet are their names

Z (26th) + O (15) + R (18) + O (15) = 74

K (11th) + A (1) + I (9) + D (4) + O (15) + U (21) = 61

74 - 61 equals 13.

When the store owner said Kitetsu's owners die a horrible death, he meant Kaido. But instead of using Enma, he's going to use Kitetsu confirmed!!!

Man, really, i cant believe this is a real person.

"LUFFY ENDURENCE IS SHIT"
"ANYONE CAN TANK KATAKURI BLOWS"
"ZORO DID WON AGAINST KYOSHIRO"
"ZORO LOW DIFF ACE"

And thats what i Saw, i can only imagine the rest... I Hope that IS a troll, nobody can be like this for real.
So you seriously don't understand English?
Why are you like this? How did your parents allow you to be on the internet while you are off your meds?

Wipe the side of your lip buddy.
Everything I said is factual . Don’t cry . Just wrote a letter to oda and tell him to stop giving zoro all this hype feats and potrayal
Post automatically merged:

Think about this. Enma and Wado were both made by the same guy. Which sword wasn't?

Since Kitetsu was an unlucky sword, what number represents bad luck? 13.

Now watch this. What letter of the alphabet are their names

Z (26th) + O (15) + R (18) + O (15) = 74

K (11th) + A (1) + I (9) + D (4) + O (15) + U (21) = 61

74 - 61 equals 13.

When the store owner said Kitetsu's owners die a horrible death, he meant Kaido. But instead of using Enma, he's going to use Kitetsu confirmed!!!

We all know you’re salty because zoro is obviously going to kill kaido and you can no longer say he is equal to weak irrelevant ryou less scrubs like Sanji and law

Status
Not open for further replies.