Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sasaki's crew mostly uses insect/invertebrate SMILEs... Wonder what ancient zoan Sasaki will have? I doubt Oda will stop the ancient zoan pattern for the Tobi Roppo just yet.
Would be cool if his Ancient Zoan is one prehistoric insect or arachnid one, there are enough dinosaurs in the Beast Pirates a more original prehistoric Beast would be a welcome change.

Kiku lost her arm. Get Law to reattach it. You want to get to the roof? Get fucking Law to shambles you there.

Stop fucking wasting time with stupid bullcrap Oda.

This Oden wank is still insanely ridiculous but were not gonna waste time talking about some dead man. Now lets focus on growing a DECENT fearful main villain of an arc Oda apparently wants to draw since 2006. Come through!
2006?

"in hopes"? He's been attacking them up until now. He knocked Kawamatsu towards a mountain, and has used his breath multiple times to attack them.
It's written in the detailed spoiler.

In Onigashima's dome, Kaidou murmurs that he saw Oden's shadow in the Red Scabbards' attack. But as he thought, the Red Scabbards are not Oden.

Kaidou: "I would have been fine with letting myself killed.
There will never be any samurai as strong as Oden!
Your power isn't enough to kill me!!"

Then he gets pissed and takes Kiku's arm clean off, casually as fuck.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Would be cool if his Ancient Zoan is one prehistoric insect or arachnid one, there are enough dinosaurs in the Beast Pirates a more original prehistoric Beast would be a welcome change.
Definitely up for the diversity. Only issue is, Oda's probably picking charismatic and culturally known animals for his ancient zoans. So, if I had to guess, it's probably something like arthropleura.

Status
Not open for further replies.