Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's written in the detailed spoiler.

In Onigashima's dome, Kaidou murmurs that he saw Oden's shadow in the Red Scabbards' attack. But as he thought, the Red Scabbards are not Oden.

Kaidou: "I would have been fine with letting myself killed.
There will never be any samurai as strong as Oden!
Your power isn't enough to kill me!!"

Then he gets pissed and takes Kiku's arm clean off, casually as fuck.
I think kaidos on about when oden clapped him, that he was happy to die then before the old hag intervened. Thats what the pics show.

It's written in the detailed spoiler.

In Onigashima's dome, Kaidou murmurs that he saw Oden's shadow in the Red Scabbards' attack. But as he thought, the Red Scabbards are not Oden.

Kaidou: "I would have been fine with letting myself killed.
There will never be any samurai as strong as Oden!
Your power isn't enough to kill me!!"

Then he gets pissed and takes Kiku's arm clean off, casually as fuck.
"Would have been" means the past. I'm pretty sure he's talking about the flashback. The only long dialogue he has is during the flashback.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hopefully your right about kiku

Honestly i don't think id care much if denjiro or ashura died ngl
Tho if oda adds a small flashback it might fuck me up lol
Denjiro's death is probably the most impactful outside of Kin'emon's though because of Hiyori and all. He's also a traitor and I don't think you'll get off easy being a traitor and directly confronting Kaido.

Ashura won't die, I don't think. His death doesn't add to the story. He can be maimed just fine.

I think kaidos on about when oden clapped him, that he was happy to die then before the old hag intervened. Thats what the pics show.
"Would have been" means the past. I'm pretty sure he's talking about the flashback. The only long dialogue he has is during the flashback.
It's possible it's in reference to that scene. But he still gets pissed that they can't, and look how easily he takes Kiku out when he comes to this realization.

Status
Not open for further replies.