Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems that Wei brought along another army to besiege Juuko directly? Makes sense, their initial army for fighting the Juuko Four did seem to be a rather small investment for the promised reward. Lol.

I am wondering if this Enbi bloke leading this new army might be important. After all, he was entrusted with taking Juuko itself and Hara only revealed part of him. :kizabat:

I have to love how Tou not only dodged Hakurei’s arrow but also that his dodge ended up killing a Chu soldier. It has not been Rei’s arc. :suresure:

Meanwhile elsewhere, Man U and Mou Bu seem to be developing a budding frenemy bromance. Man U’s talk of betrayal may come from personal experience and could be what changed him. :bamathink:

Between this chapter and the last chapter, Ryuuhan and his cavalry look pretty dope. :steef:

Not as dope as Tou tearing a hole through the entire Juuko Army and riding up next to Juko Ou though. :finally:

Although, the fact that Juko Ou did not die on the last panel does make me wonder if he might escape somehow.

Hara has a habit of having a character death be the last event in a chapter e.g. Gyou’un, Chougaryuu, Rinbuken etc. etc. He does not usually leave a cliffhanger of a character’s imminent demise and open up the next chapter with their death.

Or I might just be overthinking this and Juko Ou is completely fecked. :smoothieduck:

Either way, a Tou/10 chapter. :willsmith:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Wow, this chapter with some hardcore foreshadowing with Shouheikun and Moubu, but enough of that lol.

I think you can definitely tell that Hara isn’t putting as much effort into this battle as he does into the larger Kingdom battles lol. Not quite sure what is missing right now, but I’m definitely not feeling the absurd hype moments that I felt during the Western Zhao and Coalition Arcs. Which is fine, this isn’t necessarily supposed to be a monumentally important battle, this battle is only happening so that we can get back to the real battle right now, which is happening in Zhao.

Still a great chapter nonetheless, Tou at the end with Juuko’Ou though
:perocry:

I’m going to go with, Juuko’Ou definitely either dies off panel or next chapter begins with Tou sending his head flying lol. But there’s no way he escapes this one.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
where can i read Kingdom from first chapter? but i want name with "Shin", not chinese like "Xi Lin" . any source?
Unfortunately the translators use their Chinese names for the first 60 or so chapters. But don’t worry, I was afraid of this being jarring as well, going from Chinese to Japanese all of the sudden but I felt that even as the translation switched, I had 0 trouble keeping track of which characters were which lol.

J

Jodie

You can find some stuff here, though not everything.

https://mega.nz/folder/Ll8SVQiD#ii1zsf-y7HH45Ydmej9ZmQ

You can use this list of names to help you when you make the switch.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yM8GKbcbP6adt35c8ViBeC0VcVC_Xbo6lKuW3Ht-LRs/htmlview
thank you, that list will help me at least.
Unfortunately the translators use their Chinese names for the first 60 or so chapters. But don’t worry, I was afraid of this being jarring as well, going from Chinese to Japanese all of the sudden but I felt that even as the translation switched, I had 0 trouble keeping track of which characters were which lol.
i had problem lol. thank you
thank you too

God-tier pace. For a fast reader like me, this quick development definitely earned a 10/10.

Normally i would have disliked how things are being rushed without knowing the Juuko generals' background but Juuko isn't supposed to be a long arc, more like an entertaining trip outside Zhao to reinforce the world building. I think Hara's planning to narrate their flashback after the war.

As @Owl Ki said, opening the next chapter with a flying head doesn't seem like Hara's style, still have a feeling that Ju Ko Ou is breathing and saved by someone else. Regardless, if he's truly dead then Manu is certainly not going to follow him, this chapter has focused on Manu's desire to know about the burden and what makes Moubou so determined. Leaving Manu to live until Qin starts the Chu campaign would lead him to understand better.

It reminds me of when Renpa told Shin to prepare the answer for whether they could create a more vicious and fierce era by unifying the land, both Manu and Renpa's questions are going to be answered when Chu is down so Manu better live until it happens. :akaman:

Great Chapter for me. Those who have not been exposed to historical spoiler were greatly foreshadowed some great content.
Juko'ou had already accepted his fate from the beginning of this chapter. I almost felt bad.
I would very much like to see what "fateful event" caused the Great Man'U Sama be what he's become today.
Maybe Man'U will be that dead person whose legacy will strengthen Moubu forever.
Ranbihaku and Kouyoko needs to have a decisive battle.
That last panel with Tou was...:akaman:

Still a great chapter nonetheless, Tou at the end with Juuko’Ou though

I’m going to go with, Juuko’Ou definitely either dies off panel or next chapter begins with Tou sending his head flying lol. But there’s no way he escapes this one.
Next chapter we see Juko Ou draw a sword and start pulling off some wicked 360 backflips. :kappa:

Though considering his complete lack of loyalty to Chu, he could do the one thing that Generals in Kingdom rarely ever do.

He could just flat out surrender. :sanmoji:

He could even offer to join Qin. :brootea:
Wow, this chapter with some hardcore foreshadowing with Shouheikun and Moubu, but enough of that lol.
Indeed, it looks like Hara is going to include the plot from his Moubu one shot side story. Lol.

If that is the case then we will be able to wank Shouheikan for months. :funky:

I was hoping that someone mayor from Wei is attacking the castle,but so far only fodder are involved.

To me it's weird that Hara left for the next chapter to see if Tou will kill his prey or not.

Loving the Moubu vs Man 'U fight so far and also Man U is hinting what will happen in the future,didn't expect that Hara would give us hints so soon.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Juuko'Ou is giving quite a powerful speech I must say:bamathink:

As expected from my boy Moubu:myman:Knock his ass down:willsmith:

Best boy Sentoun still send heads flying lmao:denzimote::perocry:

That's actually pretty scary if you think about it :jay-he:Imagine you just trying to retreat and suddenly a guy is charging at you with heads and limbs flying behind him:crazwhat:Anyway, the outcome could go either way, either Tou will kill Juuko'Ou at the beginning of the next chapter or somebody else gonna block Tou. Knowing Hara, I would go with the latter one.:jordanmf:Overall, great chapter :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.