Speculations Sanji vs Queen General Thread

Do you believe that Sanji is going to defeat Queen this arc

• Yes

Votes: 94 75.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 24.8%

• Total voters
The only true swordsman Zoro has fought is Ryuma and Mihawk. Everyone else was just a DF user.

If Zfans think they'll get a swordsmanship fight with King. Lol theyre in for a suprise.
Kaku was a legit swordsman. It was his main style before he ate his DF and even after so that's incorrect.

If swordsmanship is your main style then eating a DF doesn't change that unless a long time passes and you decide rather to pick a new style, but Zoro fought Base Kaku too regardless.

At this point Sanji vs King seems to be the strongest theory out of the calamities.

Both play that strategist role in their crew, both fly with fire based techniques, Sanji embarrassed king by freeing Momo from king, I feel like if King sees Sanji again he won’t be able to hold himself from trying to fight him.

Zoro is the one dealing with Queen right now.

C

critical mindset

At this point Sanji vs King seems to be the strongest theory out of the calamities.

Both play that strategist role in their crew, both fly with fire based techniques, Sanji embarrassed king by freeing Momo from king, I feel like if King sees Sanji again he won’t be able to hold himself from trying to fight him.

It’s so pathetic to have Zoro fight Queen when all he can do is give the beetle zoan a fuxking band-aid

Literally this is pure logical. Yet people are so blind to obvious set up.

They always mention Queen stopping Luffy, Sanji and Jinbe. But they completely forget that King is in the air.

Once Luffy and Sanji fly to the hole....King will be above them waiting for them.

considering luffy/sanji/jinbe are still at a pretty low level, he might be busy at that point. But sure, this doesnt necessarily rule it out
I dont really think theyre gonna climb all the stairs. Theyre gonna get to where Queen is or that area. And this time they'll all evade. Perhaps Jinbe stays behind whilst Luffy rockets and Sanji skywalks to the hole. Then King will conviniently be there and Sanji fends him off...whilst Luffy goes through the hole.