General Chat

Evening, who read the chap , dang it oda still putting things off
I did. Did you enjoy it? It wasn't particularly breathtaking if I have to say. The momentum is spicing up a bit with the Scabbards starting to lose, but the pace is still just too slow.

I hope that way more fights will occur in the upcoming ones since the final war is meant to have started.

What does the quiz say about the wolf? :choppawhat:
Looool I closed it and now took it again. I got turtle now :milaugh:

The turtle totem wisdom teaches us about walking our path in peace and sticking to it with determination and serenity.
Slow moving on earth, yet also incredibly fast and agile in water, those who have the turtle as totem or spirit animal may be encouraged to take a break in their busy lives and look around or within themselves for more grounded, long-lasting solutions.

Post automatically merged:

It says I’m slow :zehaha:

Looool I closed it and now took it again. I got turtle now :milaugh:

The turtle totem wisdom teaches us about walking our path in peace and sticking to it with determination and serenity.
Slow moving on earth, yet also incredibly fast and agile in water, those who have the turtle as totem or spirit animal may be encouraged to take a break in their busy lives and look around or within themselves for more grounded, long-lasting solutions.
With each question, I reflect on myself. Asking myself if am I this or that. Kinda like a "Soul Searching" thing to do with myself. I make sure to be honest with myself and take my time with whatever quiz. Maybe I am a Tiger. I'll take the quiz again next time.
Natalija said:
It says I’m slow :zehaha:
You are a slow MOD. Taking pride in that? :gokulaugh:

@ArabianLuffy

This is my result:

You‘re The Tiger
What It Means To Be The Tiger
In the kingdom of spirit animals, the tiger puts a special emphasis on raw feelings and emotions. The tiger spirit animal symbolizes primal instincts, unpredictability, and ability to trust yourself.
By affinity with this spirit animal, you may enjoy dealing with life matters spontaneously, trusting your intuition and acting fast when needed.