Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Hello! Long time Naruto fan here. I also read One Piece and Black Clover/Chainsaw Man.

My friend is a long time user here I guess and I finally decided to join him. I was a long time Ghost reader here so this is the origin of my nickname if you wonder why GhostReader.
I'm guessing that you're talking about @Seth based on what I saw in the waiting room?:choppawhat:Anyway, welcome to WG my fellow Naruto fan:kata:

Damn, that long?? We’re honored you chose us for your magnificent return :lunazing:
I left forum life long before Seth. He stopped going to forums once he finished working as admin/mod and left when Kaguya showed up in the manga.

Seth and I where the biggest haters duo in Naruto forum. If we went for bigger forums like NF or OJ we would be perma banned instantly:milaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I left forum life long before Seth. He stopped going to forums once he finished working as admin/mod and left when Kaguya showed up in the manga.

Seth and I where the biggest haters duo in Naruto forum. If we went for bigger forums like NF or OJ we would be perma banned instantly:milaugh:
Oh, I missed the part where you know Seth...he’s definitely stirred a bunch of shit up here, but I love that kid, so you and I are gonna get along just fine regardless of any dumb or inexplicable twists in our favorite mangas!!

Oh, I missed the part where you know Seth...he’s definitely stirred a bunch of shit up here, but I love that kid, so you and I are gonna get along just fine regardless of any dumb or inexplicable twists in our favorite mangas!!
I'm more laid back person than him.
If you are talking about his Yamato hate be aware that this is like 10% of what he can do. Be glad that he's adult now and not his former self:milaugh:

He's my best buddy irl. If he's not talking about One Piece you wil rarely see him angry.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm more laid back person than him.
If you are talking about his Yamato hate be aware that this is like 10% of what he can do. Be glad that he's adult now and not his former self:milaugh:

He's my best buddy irl. If he's not talking about One Piece you wil rarely see him angry.
Hahaha, he’s definitely not a mellow dude, but that’s one of the many things we find endearing here...I’m maybe the one Yamato fan who doesn’t tussle with him because I know he’s like the damn Energizer buddy, just keeps going and going and going...

Hahaha, he’s definitely not a mellow dude, but that’s one of the many things we find endearing here...I’m maybe the one Yamato fan who doesn’t tussle with him because I know he’s like the damn Energizer buddy, just keeps going and going and going...
From what I've seen he rarely went back in forth when it comes to One Piece. He doesn't like One Piece since Dressrosa ( painful reading ngl ) the fact that most people don't know is that he never liked Oden. I think he might not like Yamato because she took Oden's character traits.

I can guarantee you if she mimic WB or Mihawk Seth would be the first one to defend her xD.

Yamato's Oden thing is really unhealthy. I take it as Oda's gag but even tho I also think that he went too far with it. There is a difference between inherited will/like for someone and obsession.
Post automatically merged:

Tobirama fan?

That's what we like to see

Welcome to the fourm mate. Hope you enjoy your stay
Tobigoat.

Fun fact is that I like Tobirama an certain Uchihas lmao.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
From what I've seen he rarely went back in forth when it comes to One Piece. He doesn't like One Piece since Dressrosa ( painful reading ngl ) the fact that most people don't know is that he never liked Oden. I think he might not like Yamato because she took Oden's character traits.

I can guarantee you if she mimic WB or Mihawk Seth would be the first one to defend her xD.

Yamato's Oden thing is really unhealthy. I take it as Oda's gag but even tho I also think that he went too far with it. There is a difference between inherited will/like for someone and obsession.
I’ve seen you’re already in the spoilers thread explaining this POV...getting the fun started early, aren’t you?? :milaugh:

Your boy knows where I stand on this - I hope Yamato drops the Oden shtick before she joins the crew, but yeah, Oda’s not handling that distinction between inherited will and straight identity theft (just saying those words summons @BigMemeWasHere, might as well tag him and pretend this was my conscious decision to include him) well at all. I think she’s got so much potential as a character and a fighter, we just need to learn more about her without the context of her idol worshipping.

I’ve seen you’re already in the spoilers thread explaining this POV...getting the fun started early, aren’t you??
?
Your boy knows where I stand on this - I hope Yamato drops the Oden shtick before she joins the crew, but yeah, Oda’s not handling that distinction between inherited will and straight identity theft (just saying those words summons @BigMemeWasHere, might as well tag him and pretend this was my conscious decision to include him) well at all. I think she’s got so much potential as a character and a fighter, we just need to learn more about her without the context of her idol worshipping.
We will see. I hope that she will develop something like: "Right. I'm not Oden at all. I'm someone who will surpass him!" Or something like this. As I said Oda probably thinks that her Oden thing is a gag.

It's been long time since Oda had reality check and realized that his gags are not funny anymore.

For a series as long as One Piece you should refresh your gags and move on.

It's like old people laughing at TV operas where dude dresses up as a female and makes jokes.....

Status
Not open for further replies.