Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It's been long time since Oda had reality check and realized that his gags are not funny anymore.
I already liked you, but this clinched it...been saying for a minute that Zoro and Sanji specifically are suffering from the pure lack of development over the last real-time decade, and Oda’s clearly settling into a groove with Yamato already. I fully understand the opposition to her as a character, but it’s mostly the author’s fault for fumbling her introduction so far.

I already liked you, but this clinched it...been saying for a minute that Zoro and Sanji specifically are suffering from the pure lack of development over the last real-time decade, and Oda’s clearly settling into a groove with Yamato already. I fully understand the opposition to her as a character, but it’s mostly the author’s fault for fumbling her introduction so far.
Oda has room to go for her sure. When it comes to Zoro and Sanji. It's not the first time that Oda forgets to develop his main characters. Poor Robin:josad:
Let's see what's up with Yamato. I'm looking to the current situation with Momo. Ngl If her real name is Oden it will be a big wtf? and prove that she is not the one who suffer mentally but Kaido himself:milaugh:
+ When it comes to next nakama.
Yamato > Carrot in like every aspect.
Post automatically merged:

What a coincidence that you’re here just as your friend got banned, pity you can’t talk :catsure:

I welcome Tobirama always!
Well most of the time I was reading his posts or funny interactions with other people about Yamato or something. Now when he's gone I have nothing to do so I stepped in myself and I'm not lying. He's really not in the mood to return here soon. He was pissed when I asked about the reason.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I’ve seen you’re already in the spoilers thread explaining this POV...getting the fun started early, aren’t you?? :milaugh:

Your boy knows where I stand on this - I hope Yamato drops the Oden shtick before she joins the crew, but yeah, Oda’s not handling that distinction between inherited will and straight identity theft (just saying those words summons @BigMemeWasHere, might as well tag him and pretend this was my conscious decision to include him) well at all. I think she’s got so much potential as a character and a fighter, we just need to learn more about her without the context of her idol worshipping.
I see what you did there:sus:

Anyway, hey Seth, whats up? New user hmmm
I hope you keep with the hate to the IDENTITY THIVE YAMATO NOT-SON OF CRYDO
It's a bliss so please:neesama:

Status
Not open for further replies.