Versus Battle The Teleporters : Minato vs Law

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
1. Best teleporter is by far Minato. Minato has so much versatility with his, and he doesn’t have to worry about range unlike Law’s room which will shorten his lifespan.

2. Law wins this. If Law can stay focused with his CoO, he can avoid most of Minato’s attacks. Law could potentially one shot if he manages to get a hit in with his room

3. Minato Stomps. Kyuubi mode is way too much for Law

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
First QUESTION : Here the debate is mainly what ability is the best movement wise and speed wise : who is the best teleporter of the two ?

Second question : Minato vs Law

Thrid question : Minato with Kurama mode vs Law

Tags : @Light D Lamperouge @Sentinel @TheAncientCenturion @Bogard @Jiihad @Inflamed Haki @Steven @comrade @HA001 @Marimo_420 @Vlad D. Impaler @Shiroyru @SmokedOut @KiriNigiri @Draco etc
1. Best teleporter of tha 2? I’m assuming we’re comparing FTG vs ROOM? If so, they both have a “requirement/set up”. Law with his finger movement and Minato with his Kunai. I’d say Laws ROOM is more versatile since he kan pop up anywhere in his ROOM, while Minato kan only appear where his Kunai are placed. Conversely, Minato probably has more range on his teleportation

2. Law would win hea, generally OP characters(outside of Naruto God Tiers) are superior to their One Piece counterparts. Not to mention inside his ROOM, Law is God and kontrols tha environment at will. So he could very easily shambles Minato Kunai right into his amputations

3. Minato with Kurama wins this lol, that version of Minato is basically a Demi God. Not officially a God Tier character, but only tha God Tier characters would beat em

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Minato is the better teleporter, anything new Marks stays marked unless destroyed. This allowed him to teleport a small country destroying bijuudaama on the fly. Law is way too limited and it’s too stamina taxing for him to use room like Minato uses FTG.

As in a fight? Law loses to shadow clone spam while Minato sits outside the range of Room. Minato’s a sensor and has incredible reaction time and only needs reaction time to teleport. Tbf, he can start marking the ground and everything around him for quick outs.

KCM Minato murks.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
1. Minato can teleport anywhere he's left his marks. It's far more versatile than Law who needs to first set up his Room and think about where to displace himself or something else.

2. Law should win this. Outside of his Flying Raijin, Minato's not that fast Law can't react to him. And Minato has no defense for any of Law's attacks. Though if Minato manages to mark Law somehow, he can take it.

3. I've seldom revisited War arc Naruto, so I'm rusty on the extent Kyuubi mode buffs Minato, but I'd lean on Minato for this one.

AL sama

Red Haired
Minato is the better teleporter, anything new Marks stays marked unless destroyed. This allowed him to teleport a small country destroying bijuudaama on the fly. Law is way too limited and it’s too stamina taxing for him to use room like Minato uses FTG.

As in a fight? Law loses to shadow clone spam while Minato sits outside the range of Room. Minato’s a sensor and has incredible reaction time and only needs reaction time to teleport. Tbf, he can start marking the ground and everything around him for quick outs.

KCM Minato murks.
exactly this

KCM Minato murks.
^