Character Discussion Do people forget Zoro is referred to as Mr. Bushido?

Show me an instance of Sanji referring to Zoro as samurai or Bushido.
Wasn't your last quote saying that sanji made the name 😂 are you okay?
Post automatically merged:

Well, Sanji came up with that name, and he's the one who knew his background. Vivi essentially spoke from her ass.
@Fn Lucci does this ring any bells bro 😂😂😂

I pick what I want then I discarded anything that I dont want.
You fit in here well I see

Wasn't your last quote saying that sanji made the name 😂 are you okay?

@Fn Lucci does this ring any bells bro 😂😂😂

You fit in here well I see
Could that possibly make any sense to you? Some schoolyard shit where you try to play words that aren't in sync with each other to turn on someone else.

You say he's the biggest supporter of Zoro as a samurai and provide no evidence. Sanji called himself Mr Prince knowing that he was in fact a prince. That has nothing to do with Sanji somehow considering Zoro a samurai. And... even if he did, he doesn't actually know jack shit about samurai (neither does Vivi). Might as well argue that Sanji's the biggest supporter of Zoro as a Fishman theory because he refers to him as marimo.

Could that possibly make any sense to you? Some schoolyard shit where you try to play words that aren't in sync with each other to turn on someone else.

You say he's the biggest supporter of Zoro as a samurai and provide no evidence. Sanji called himself Mr Prince knowing that he was in fact a prince. That has nothing to do with Sanji somehow considering Zoro a samurai. And... even if he did, he doesn't actually know jack shit about samurai (neither does Vivi). Might as well argue that Sanji's the biggest supporter of Zoro as a Fishman theory because he refers to him as marimo.
Marimo is a reference to his hair looking like a moss ball, I don't think you know much of what you're talking about tbh. If it was Marino I'd understand your faulted logic buddy. Start studying before you @ people

Marimo is a reference to his hair looking like a moss ball, I don't think you know much of what you're talking about tbh. If it was Marino I'd understand your faulted logic buddy. Start studying before you @ people
Lol nice attempt at misdirection. So where is your elaboration for the statement that Sanji supports Zoro bring called a samurai? You can't actually make me forget you said that.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't think Zoro considers himself a samurai. But it's highly likely he'll be considered a samurai or become one in this arc.

He shares the same swordsmanship values as Zoro tho. If Mihawk went to Wano, everyone there would call him a samurai despite using a “European” style

Why is Neko called a samurai? He’s not based on a Japanese fighting style
Neko and inu served the a feudal lord in wano. They learned how to be samurai. Even Kin and the others were regular thugs before they joined Oden.
Mihawk may have a code but that doesn't make him a samurai.

I don't think Zoro considers himself a samurai. But it's highly likely he'll be considered a samurai or become one in this arc.
He has the mannerism of one though. That will happen when your teacher is a samurai. He even uses terms like Harakiri and Seppuku. You can't compare him to people like Cavendish.

Last edited: