Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji already blocked two of Kong’s strongest kick and tanked his full zoan with no damage.

it was obvious that Sanji won’t waste time on king anymore after such a weak showing from king.

hey hey there is no back off, check the thread chapter 989!!

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
You are a man of honor right ? don't forgot you need to delete your account if King vs sanji doesn't happen! @yj (gojo) your bet :p

@Tobi @JerAx @Cyrus the Cactus @Ice devil slayer @mly90 @HA001 @Natalija @nik87 @SinOfGreed @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @AL sama , we have witnesses here, can't back off!!

King : Confront against Sanji who rescued Momo, failed to kill Sanji
Queen : Hmmm so there is a germa boy there
Law, Hawkins, X-Drake : Fanboying Stealth Black

Meanwhile our green hair swordsman struggling against nerfed X-Drake, and cant kill beetle guy gifters
stay salty clown
zoro vs queen lul
yea te green dude gonna kill kaido and win against king meanwile germa gets tag team against queen wit jinbei
:saden:

Last edited by a moderator:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I understand that. However, I’d rather see the limits of their perspective strengths before seeing them empower their weaknesses. Show me someone faster and more mobile than Sanji and someone stronger and more durable than Zoro buffer we see them strengthen their weaknesses.

This is why I liked the Sanji vs King match up because King seemed like Sanji just stronger. He’s a fast flyer with natural born fire powers and zoan durability where as Queen and Sanji just don’t seem to align.
I think Bon Clay was the only fight that Sanji ever won against someone who had speed and agility comparable to Sanji.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

You are a man of honor right ? don't forgot you need to delete your account if King vs sanji doesn't happen! @yj (gojo) your bet :p

@Tobi @JerAx @Cyrus the Cactus @Ice devil slayer @mly90 @HA001 @Natalija @nik87 @SinOfGreed @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @AL sama , we have witnesses here, can't back off!!
Account bets are my favs.

But other than internet points you don't lose anything.

One may just open up a new account and change their identity.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

Even though my account was compromised when this comment was made I will still honor the bet even tho it was the person who hacked me who made this bet

But you do understand they will not bloom fucking CoA or shit but beat them in fucking gag way?

This is what I hate about this.
If that will be gag way I will hate it, but remember chopper and Usopp vs Mr 4 and that penguin? Well, I would call that good fight, even if it was full of gages. Now question is, would this fight be just gag and vlown shit without any logic, or it will be funny fight with gags, but belieaveble and good from ligic concern.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
how Do you think Usopp fought Luffy on Water 7 that’s he’s going to fight P1 You absolute clown. I never seen a fan actively hoping for side characters to neglected
You are a fucking clown if you think beating characters like Page One and Ulti by fucking gag characters is normal.

You want fairy tail shit nakama power go watch Fairy tail.

Tama will fucking clown Page one with Dango and probalby ulti too.

SUCH A FUCKING GOOD FIGHT.

Luffy vs Usopp?
are you a fucking idiot by any chance?

Luffy allowed usopp to let his rage unleash on him because he know usopp can't damage him and one shotted him.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
He was talking to momo while being choked not paying attention to king. In the end it doesn’t matter if he wasn’t distracted he wouldn’t have been caught in the full zoan and even if he wasn’t the attack was tanked.

full hybrid plus sword man king will only push sanji to high diff
You’re saying Sanji high diffs someone with an equivalent position as Katakuri, who Luffy his captain had to extreme diff and still couldn’t beat him (debatably)

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Status
Not open for further replies.