Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They wasn't neck to neck. Luffy was getting his ass beat then kidnapped Katakuri sister and ran away. He stated Luffy equal when Luffy started trying to learn CoO. Even at that point Luffy still had to ask Katakuri to go G4
It is was it is. The benefit of the MC. Realistically if Doffy wasn't waiting for Luffy to regain his Haki and Kata having tea break + playing with Luffy they would both beat him.

The Sanji facing queen faction just scored a big point. The fact queen is fascinated by a “germa” is indeed interesting and adds more to the fact that sanji may very well face queen and I honestly don’t see any issue w that.

where do we go from here tho? Who does king go up against? Many people will say zoro and while I’m not against that idea zoro has to have a role to play in taking down kaido and if he fights king it’s going to be an extreme diff fight for him so he may very well be out of commission and won’t be able to do anything.

The only other perfect candidate is jinbei considering king is a fire user and Jinbei is a fish man only problem w this matchup is how exactly does jinbei combat kings speed and aerial attacks? Would be interesting to see if it does happen.

we still have kid,law and killer who are nowhere to be found currently so idk what’s going to happen from this point on out.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I wonder if Chopper panel will be that he's already transforming or just got hit by it.

Monster point Ice Oni Chopper?
:eeke:

The Sanji facing queen faction just scored a big point. The fact queen is fascinated by a “germa” is indeed interesting and adds more to the fact that sanji may very well face queen and I honestly don’t see any issue w that.

where do we go from here tho? Who does king go up against? Many people will say zoro and while I’m not against that idea zoro has to have a role to play in taking down kaido and if he fights king it’s going to be an extreme diff fight for him so he may very well be out of commission and won’t be able to do anything.

The only other perfect candidate is jinbei considering king is a fire user and Jinbei is a fish man only problem w this matchup is how exactly does jinbei combat kings speed and aerial attacks? Would be interesting to see if it does happen.

we still have kid,law and killer who are nowhere to be found currently so idk what’s going to happen from this point on out.
Lol Zoro at most high diffs King

Status
Not open for further replies.