Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
A very bold statement to be making with almost no proof of this outcome being the most likely considering zoro has yet to face the caliber of an opponent that is first mate commander level.
Zoro will most likely low to mid Dif King if Sanji High difs Queen. That’s enough for Zoro to go onwards and Kill Kaido and possibly low diff Big Mam in the process accidentally. Sanji should also get Perospero
And Luffy gets Blackbeard and Akainu so we all gucci

The Sanji facing queen faction just scored a big point. The fact queen is fascinated by a “germa” is indeed interesting and adds more to the fact that sanji may very well face queen and I honestly don’t see any issue w that.

where do we go from here tho? Who does king go up against? Many people will say zoro and while I’m not against that idea zoro has to have a role to play in taking down kaido and if he fights king it’s going to be an extreme diff fight for him so he may very well be out of commission and won’t be able to do anything.

The only other perfect candidate is jinbei considering king is a fire user and Jinbei is a fish man only problem w this matchup is how exactly does jinbei combat kings speed and aerial attacks? Would be interesting to see if it does happen.

we still have kid,law and killer who are nowhere to be found currently so idk what’s going to happen from this point on out.
Exactly my pov, I think Zoro will take hybrid Jack defeating him with mid-high diff and then join the Kaido fight and do something big (ZKK is impossible imo).
Can't see Jimbe vs King though, excluding Zoro and Sanji the only one I can see is Marco, but seems busy with BM

Zoro will most likely low to mid Dif King if Sanji High difs Queen. That’s enough for Zoro to go onwards and Kill Kaido and possibly low diff Big Mam in the process accidentally. Sanji should also get Perospero
And Luffy gets Blackbeard and Akainu so we all gucci
Zoro is not lowdiffing or mid-diffing any top tier opponent in this arc and most certainly not if that opponent is a first mate commander level. Y’all be serious lol

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Zoro is not lowdiffing or mid-diffing any top tier opponent in this arc and most certainly not if that opponent is a first mate commander level. Y’all be serious lol
I mean if you guys think Sanji can take on King at a mid diff than who am I to not say Zoro can’t low Dif that same person
Post automatically merged:

he has not defeated yet a single commander level... king would kick his ass :suresure:
Just like Queen would Sanji? :cheers:

I mean if you guys think Sanji can take on King at a mid diff than who am I to not say Zoro can’t low Dif that same person
You guys? Lol I would like for you to point out when I ever said sanji would mid-diff anybody😂 you got me confused w someone else. I’ve been on record saying I don’t mind any of these matchups but also clearly stated it’s not goin to be no damn mid-diff for zoro or sanji regardless of who they end up fighting queen or king

Status
Not open for further replies.