Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Meanwhile Smoothie takes all the waterfalls water and absorbs it all growing huge, grabs one handed Mama Chanter and runs to Onigashima.

Here she'll find the big sword and cut the skull in half.
I wanted to say that this sounds dumb although I just remembered that Oven put his fucking hands in the sea to boil it.

Seth

โ€Ž
It'll be interesting to see how Chopper reproduces an antidote whilst going batshit crazy as an Ice Oni lol
Everyone knows that Oda did that for the purpose of Chopper looking good around the Doctors like Law or Marco who are present on Wano.

You know. Infected Chopper makes antidote sounds more amazing than Chopper makes the antidote.

Seth

โ€Ž
Water doesn't make DF users lose their power. Also, if they simply put their hands in water, it has no effect on them.
I know but Oven didn't feel that much weaker/tired.

Seth

โ€Ž
He also said side characters shouldnโ€™t be given fights because of powerscaling
Want to play again?

Proof or never happened.

I want a word for word. Where I say that side characters shouldn't be given fights because of powerscaling. Because you are mixing my words once again. I said that I don't like gag fights as a powerscaler.

You are making yourself look dumb.

Seth

โ€Ž
Zoro killing all five Gorosei, Blackbeard, Xebec, and every celestial dragon
Bonney the traitor. She saved Charlos on Sabaody:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Because he only put his hands in water, not his entire body. Oda talked about this, DF users aren't affected by water if their whole body or at least a big part of their body isn't immerged in it. That's why Aokiji was able to freeze water.
Ok then.

Status
Not open for further replies.