Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes Usopp will need to surpass his father who is YC3 level and probably the strongest YC3. Nami also needs to get stronger.
I believe I told you this already but Usopp will never surpass Yasopp power-wise.

He will beat Yasopp in snipers duel for sure. This is like 100% happening but not power-wise.

No one besides Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbe touches YC territory from the crew.

( Maybe Franky ).

Even Roger had few top pals and rest mid to low when it comes to capabilities.

I can see usopp finishing at Vet level but this will be hard if Oda plans to keep gaging his fights.

I mean not entire crew needs to be filled with YC level fighters.
Post automatically merged:

I don't know if YC level but they should be way stronger around EOS
Look above.

I just don't think it's happening.

I believe I told you this already but Usopp will never surpass Yasopp power-wise.

He will beat Yasopp in snipers duel for sure. This is like 100% happening but not power-wise.

No one besides Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbe touches YC territory from the crew.

( Maybe Franky ).

Even Roger had few top pals and rest mid to low when it comes to capabilities.

I can see usopp finishing at Vet level but this will be hard if Oda plans to keep gaging his fights.

I mean not entire crew needs to be filled with YC level fighters.
Post automatically merged:

Look above.

I just don't think it's happening.
Yes Usopp will be relegated to the background while Jinbei Franky, and Yamato get more panel time than him/s. Why won’t Usopp beat Yasopp when comes to power Usopp will fight Van auger who will be atleast comparable to Yassop as his final fight. I don’t think Auger will agree to Sniping contest for their fight.

The problem is that Ulti and Page One being strong shouldn't stop Usopp and Nami from fighting them. Usopp took care of one of Arlong's top fighters soon after he left his village, then had one of the best fights in the series with Perona and defeated one of the officers of the New Fishman Pirates, while Nami took care of Bonez's companion and defeated a professional assassin as Califa. While the concept of Emperor crew may sound too big, the truth is that someone like Ulti is very, very likely comparable to Califa with regards to Lucci, and if Usopp could defeat Chew I don't see why he shouldn't take Page One down. At the end of the day is a matter of perspective, and it may sound crazy at first, but if Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe are able to deal with the Calamities by themselves then there's zero reasons why the rest of the crew shouldn't be capable to defeat the lesser members of the Beasts Pirates.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The problem is that Ulti and Page One being strong shouldn't stop Usopp and Nami from fighting them. Usopp took care of one of Arlong's top fighters soon after he left his village, then had one of the best fights in the series with Perona and managed one of the officers of the New Fishman Pirates, while Nami took care of Bonez's companion and defeated a professional assassin as Califa. While the concept of Emperor crew may sound too big, the truth is that someone like Ulti is very, very likely comparable to Califa with regards to Lucci, and if Usopp could defeat Chew I don't see why he shouldn't take Page One down. At the end of the day is a matter of perspective, and it may sound crazy at first, but if Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe are able to dealing with the Calamities by themselves then there's zero reasons why the rest of the crew shouldn't be capable to defeat the lesser members of the Beasts Pirates.
Page One and Ulti are not casual Vet level characters + this is not going to be a fight. This is going to be a fucking gag.

I don't like gag fights that's all.

If Nami pull off Rokushiki techniques all of a sudden and Usopp starts to shoot people with Haki infused bullets I don't give a fuck since this series power scaling doesn't make sense in the first place but I rather take ass pull power up for Usopp over gag Usopp.

I like how Oda is setting up the upcoming fights.
I think these fights are basically confirmed;
- Luffy, Law and Kidd vs Kaido.
- Sanji vs Queen.
- Yamato vs Sasaki.
- Ulti vs Nami.
- Page One vs Ussop
- Wanda and Carrot vs Perospero.

We still get to know the opponent of Zoro, Jinbei, Robin, Brook, Chopper, X-drake, Apoo, Killer, Marco, Franky, Black Maria, Who's Who, King, Hawkins, and Jack.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I like how Oda is setting up the upcoming fights.
I think these fights are basically confirmed;
- Luffy, Law and Kidd vs Kaido.
- Sanji vs Queen.
- Yamato vs Sasaki.
- Ulti vs Nami.
- Page One vs Ussop
- Wanda and Carrot vs Perospero.

We still get to know the opponent of Zoro, Jinbei, Robin, Brook, Chopper, X-drake, Apoo, Killer, Marco, Franky, Black Maria, Who's Who, King, Hawkins, and Jack.
This is going to be a massive Royal Rumble/Tag team party.

Status
Not open for further replies.