Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page One and Ulti are not casual Vet level characters + this is not going to be a fight. This is going to be a fucking gag.

I don't like gag fights that's all.

If Nami pull off Rokushiki techniques all of a sudden and Usopp starts to shoot people with Haki infused bullets I don't give a fuck since this series power scaling doesn't make sense in the first place but I rather take ass pull power up for Usopp over gag Usopp.
So Usopp and Nami defeat them in a logical way your all for it.

I like how Oda is setting up the upcoming fights.
I think these fights are basically confirmed;
- Luffy, Law and Kidd vs Kaido.
- Sanji vs Queen.
- Yamato vs Sasaki.
- Ulti vs Nami.
- Page One vs Ussop
- Wanda and Carrot vs Perospero.

We still get to know the opponent of Zoro, Jinbei, Robin, Brook, Chopper, X-drake, Apoo, Killer, Marco, Franky, Black Maria, Who's Who, King, Hawkins, and Jack.
Man can’t even wait for the actual chapter

Page One and Ulti are not casual Vet level characters + this is not going to be a fight. This is going to be a fucking gag.

I don't like gag fights that's all.

If Nami pull off Rokushiki techniques all of a sudden and Usopp starts to shoot people with Haki infused bullets I don't give a fuck since this series power scaling doesn't make sense in the first place but I rather take ass pull power up for Usopp over gag Usopp.
And Califa, Chew, Miss Doublefinger... weren't casual members of their groups either. We will see whether this is a gag or not, personally Usopp and Nami have some of my favorite fights in this whole manga and I would enjoy a battle full of tricks, smart techniques, etc. to defeat the dinosaur siblings.

I don't have a problem with Usopp and Nami fighting. It's just that we know Ulti and P1 are fucking strong right?

Making this a gag fight is not benefiting Usopp and Nami in any way in my opinion.

I agree SH's all should gradually grow in power but normally.

Is Tama feeding Ulti and P1 with Dango for Usopp and Nami to troll them with Usopp's plants or Nami's tempo growing in power?

For me personally no.
But I mean that the point.. if they defeat another fodders...what special in that? But now they are facing against strong enemies.
But O-Tama could already ruin whole fight. I mean Ulti and P1 have their COVID19 mask so they wouldn't eat anything from Tama. And if Usopp and Nami fight will be about feeding Ulti and P1 with Tama balls....well, that would be absolute lvl lame shit. It will Ruin Ulti character plus didn'tvdo anything with Nami and Usopp power lvl. So I'm hoping that it will not work on real zoans.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So Usopp and Nami defeat them in a logical way your all for it.
Seems impossible judging Ulti's power and Page One's durability but yes.

I just fucking hate gag fights this the most annoying bs in the story.
And Califa, Chew, Miss Doublefinger... weren't casual members of their groups either. We will see whether this is a gag or not, personally Usopp and Nami have some of my favorite fights in this whole manga and I would enjoy a battle full of tricks, smart techniques, etc. to defeat the dinosaur siblings.
The stakes here are little different. All members besides Lucci, Kaku, Jabra were basically clown characters.
Post automatically merged:

@Seth Could you answer my question what will Nami do if she isn’t going to fight anyone
She can fight someone but putting her up against someone as strong and as durable as Ulti it's just not gonna work if it's not troll/gag fight.

Nami and Usopp could help Robin and let's say brook to take out Oniwabanshu.

Bonney the traitor. She saved Charlos on Sabaody:josad:

Ok then.
Bonney is a fucking traitor, that whore stopped Zoro from his name reaching the heavens

@Seth Could you answer my question what will Nami do if she isn’t going to fight anyone
Suck and slurp Luffys cock all the way to Laughtale

The problem is that Ulti and Page One being strong shouldn't stop Usopp and Nami from fighting them. Usopp took care of one of Arlong's top fighters soon after he left his village, then had one of the best fights in the series with Perona and defeated one of the officers of the New Fishman Pirates, while Nami took care of Bonez's companion and defeated a professional assassin as Califa. While the concept of Emperor crew may sound too big, the truth is that someone like Ulti is very, very likely comparable to Califa with regards to Lucci, and if Usopp could defeat Chew I don't see why he shouldn't take Page One down. At the end of the day is a matter of perspective, and it may sound crazy at first, but if Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe are able to deal with the Calamities by themselves then there's zero reasons why the rest of the crew shouldn't be capable to defeat the lesser members of the Beasts Pirates.
I wouldn't compare East Blue level fighters to top fighters from a Yonko crew, Chew is a bug compared to Page One. Back in Enies Lobby, Usopp was already too weak to defeat a CP9 member and only defeated much weaker characters since then, even after the timeskip.

The stakes here are little different. All members besides Lucci, Kaku, Jabra were basically clown characters.

She can fight someone but putting her up against someone as strong and as durable as Ulti it's just not gonna work if it's not troll/gag fight.

so Half the strawhats Including the main girl will fight fodder ninja

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
so Half the strawhats Including the main girl will fight fodder ninja
I truly hope Oda will restore importance to all SHs in this arc. That would be shameful differently.

There are some SHs that appear utterly overshadowed by the usual Luffy or Zoro or Jinbe etc.

It would be delightful to see a decent 1 on 1 for each single strawhat, and that it may be an extreme difficulty for everyone, even better than in Enies Lobby.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I truly hope Oda will restore importance to all SHs in this arc. That would be shameful differently.

There are some SHs that appear utterly overshadowed by the usual Luffy or Zoro or Jinbe etc.

It would be delightful to see a decent 1 on 1 for each single strawhat, and that it may be an extreme difficulty for everyone, even better than in Enies Lobby.
Ofc.

As long as it's not a fucking gag fight but serious stuff.

Know why Usopp and Nami able to defeat em? Because even after 400-th chapter of time skip they showed nothing. No one, ok except Usopp, was putted on their limits, I'm not even talking about surpassing their limits. To make character stronger you need first show their limit, and that never happened especially with Nami. Even her most powerful lighting attack, that was showed in anime, never was shown in manga. Nami in manga is on same lvl as before timeskip. Those things that she accomplish wasn't impressive, all her fights was skipped, and her new attacks - interrupted. That was horrible way dealing with character. While Nami's power is weather itself...so that is unlimmited power...it's limits depends on author desire. Could Nami defeat Ulti? I say yes, if Oda just want her defeat her opponent. Ofcourse it shouldn't be another lightening attack...so I will watach and see how it ends, and hope Tama doing nothing with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.