Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to play again?

Proof or never happened.

I want a word for word. Where I say that side characters shouldn't be given fights because of powerscaling. Because you are mixing my words once again. I said that I don't like gag fights as a powerscaler.

You are making yourself look dumb.
I agree with you that dumb fight has no sence, but going farther in plot with weak characters have even less sence as well. This is not Naruto or Bleach or Tairy Fail. Those characters are important...you couldn't just leave them be. That is the main problem.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I agree with you that dumb fight has no sence, but going farther in plot with weak characters have even less sence as well. This is not Naruto or Bleach or Tairy Fail. Those characters are important...you couldn't just leave them be. That is the main problem.
I don't have a problem with Usopp and Nami fighting. It's just that we know Ulti and P1 are fucking strong right?

Making this a gag fight is not benefiting Usopp and Nami in any way in my opinion.

I agree SH's all should gradually grow in power but normally.

Is Tama feeding Ulti and P1 with Dango for Usopp and Nami to troll them with Usopp's plants or Nami's tempo growing in power?

For me personally no.

Want to play again?

Proof or never happened.

I want a word for word. Where I say that side characters shouldn't be given fights because of powerscaling. Because you are mixing my words once again. I said that I don't like gag fights as a powerscaler.

You are making yourself look dumb.
So Main strawhats fighting strong characters is a gag fight. you’re making yourself sound stupid

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ok so if Nami doesn’t fight Ulti what hell is she going to do. The main female of the story won’t do anything of note in the longest arc of series. Do you know how wrong that sounds.
Answer me one thing because I will probably base my opinion on this.

Do you expect Nami or Usopp to reach YC level EOS or something like this or what?

Because I can't tell what is on your mind with this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.