Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

LOL, that's why Perospero is a commander, the highest rank in terms of hierarchy, right?

What's next, Vice Admiral > Admiral?

Why does the Flying Six even bother to be an all star... Their rank is better than the Calamities anyway lol.
It’s funny how the gap is lessening. It will continue to lessen I think

like how Katakuri can’t tag Luffy legitimately once, while Luffy can’t even keep up with veteran level Smoker’s casual speed and gets exhausted from even trying

Veterans are getting their praise today

But none other than the greatest of them all that transcended the normal veteran level and became

Mega Veterano Vergo

It’s funny how the gap is lessening. It will continue to lessen I think

like how Katakuri can’t tag Luffy legitimately once, while Luffy can’t even keep up with veteran level Smoker’s casual speed and gets exhausted from even trying

Veterans are getting their praise today

But none other than the greatest of them all that transcended the normal veteran level and became

Mega Veterano Vergo
The gap is lessening in what way? Or it is your usual fanfiction?

Lmao, you really have to re-read the entire fight. No wonder you keep failing at simple powerscaling. Katakuri failed to hit Luffy with his Mogura. Other than that, he mostly connected punches to Luffy.
You are using a literal gap moment to estimate Luffy's speed compared to Smoker? Have you ever thought about the possibility that Smoker was simply flying due to his logia abilities whilst Luffy had to run his way through the facility? Also, attack speed/reaction speed > movement speed. When Smoker had Tashigi's body, he neither could tag nor react to G2 Luffy casually moving around him.

In what exact way?

I say it once again, Vergo is a pure trash can and he's already absolutely irrelevant to the story. Even Caribou defeats his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.