Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People can say whatever they like but in the end the food chain of One Piece for now looks like this ( power-wise ).

1. Prime Xebec.
2. Prime Roger, Prime Whitebeard, Prime Garp.
3. Prime Mihawk, Prime Shanks ( sorry for me portrayal wise he's just behind Whitebeard ) you can say that I give him the benefit of being a later boss.
4. Prime Kaido, Prime Big Mom. OG Admirals.
5. New Admirals.
Nothing - and I mean absolutely nothing - justifies putting Shanks up that high.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Anyone who puts Mihawk above Yonko must acknowledge the truth that Mihawk was put in place by Jozu, Vista and Crocodile
I put him only above Big Mom and Kaido atm because they the less impressive ones for me.

You know this ranking doesn't mean that 1 low diffs 3 right.
Post automatically merged:

Nothing - and I mean absolutely nothing - justifies putting Shanks up that high.
This is my perspective in the end. I'm not asking you to acnowledge my writing.

My bad for writing the first line: "People can say whatever they like but in the end the food chain of One Piece for now looks like this ( power-wise )."

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
if it were current Kaido and if "always bet" would mean that the chance of winning are 100% in Kaidos favor.
yeah, then maybe.

but since none of this applies...

WB got a cheapshot in and went into cardiac arrest after 5 minutes of mild excercise

all he would have to do is dodge for 5 minutes and WB dies on his own.
The world govt and Akainu are more afraid of Wano Samurai bc of Oden who was at beast a YC on Whitebeards crew. They don’t give a fuck about Crydo

the world had to pray against Whitebeard (ffs mans has a W within his name) and the marines had to gather from everywhere to take just him on. Kaido is gonna get killed by an upstart 19 and 21 year old lmfao

Prime WB would neg to low Dif Kaido and high Dif Meme

if it were current Kaido and if "always bet" would mean that the chance of winning are 100% in Kaidos favor.
yeah, then maybe.

but since none of this applies...

WB got a cheapshot in and went into cardiac arrest after 5 minutes of mild excercise

all he would have to do is dodge for 5 minutes and WB dies on his own.
He dies of boredom, do you understand that wb was stabed close to heart by his own ally, and he still put a good fight vs akainu, aokiji and kizaru.
Meanwhile g4 is getting 1 shot by Kaido.
By your logic, Kaido one shots Whitebeard, good joke.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He dies of boredom, do you understand that wb was stabed close to heart by his own ally, and he still put a good fight vs akainu, aokiji and kizaru.
Meanwhile g4 is getting 1 shot by Kaido.
By your logic, Kaido one shots Whitebeard, good joke.
Measuring SickBeard strength should be wrong in the first place.

Everyone knows that Admirals won't sit for a minute if Healthy Whitebeard went to Marineford.

I put him only above Big Mom and Kaido atm because they the less impressive ones for me.

You know this ranking doesn't mean that 1 low diffs 3 right.
Post automatically merged:

This is my perspective in the end. I'm not asking you to acnowledge my writing.

My bad for writing the first line: "People can say whatever they like but in the end the food chain of One Piece for now looks like this ( power-wise )."
I mean Kaido is clean from facing 9 red Scabbards including 2 Sulong Dukes who are YC2 or above atleast and Ashura and Denjiro who are YC3.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

My intent was not to make a discussion about titles over it

But to assert that Kaido is the physically strongest in the series right now

But that has nothing to do with the way I see the title my man
Everyone has the right to say, it's not like I'm 100% right, okay? I spoke of the titles because it is the most clear and evident way to explain.
But I do not discard your point, I also believe that HYBRID kaido is the strongest physically of the entire work.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean Kaido is clean from facing 9 red Scabbards including 2 Sulong Dukes who are YC2 or above atleast and Ashura and Denjiro who are YC3.
5 YC caliber characters never =/= Yonko.

+ consider the fact that Kaido was fucking toying with them.

I just want serious Kaido already to get rid of Scabbards = Yonko crew pals.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
that is what they THOUGHT.
reality? much different. they were preparing themselves for prime WB. at MF they got a sick an dying has been.

how many casualties of relevant fighters did the Marines take?
:cheers:
How many casualties have the alliance had so far from Crydo? He’s gonna be dethroned by an upstart. Whitebeard died like a fucking G to ppl that respected him. No one respects Kaido from the alliance. Dying from Crydo doesn’t bring honor according to Samurai who live by the bushido. Even Marines and another Emperor had to pull up to properly give Whitebeard his respect. You can’t buy that respect

Status
Not open for further replies.