Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
True dat, I started with the insults, I personaly insulted you or any other dude lol.
Make sense.:gokulaugh:
Good post tho.
Well technically yes, since you said how can this guy have any fans thus implying you need to be 'special' to be a fan of his. Regardless, I outlined that you insulted them back which is definitely true.

Well technically yes, since you said how can this guy have any fans thus implying you need to be 'special' to be a fan of his. Regardless, I outlined that you insulted them back which is definitely true.
Well tehnicaly I didnt insulted the fans, I just asked a question, my main point was how zoro can have any fans, where is the insult in this.
And even if it was an insult to someone, lol(with is not), 1 people started to use personal attacks, with is ok, no problem, the mods will do their job. We are off topic anyway.

C

critical mindset

That's the next conjecture you straight up pulled outta your ass.

Did Doffy use barrier haki when he blocked Sanji's DJ with his bare leg?
That's why the fire is dispersed the way it was. Literally splashes outward, same way Marco did to Akainu's magma
Again, that's really cute, but the colosseum is at best 70-80m so that makes Pica roughly 300m

Doffy did fly far, maybe close to a kilometer in total, but he also deaccelerated into the ground from the high fall and the launch he got. That was very impressive
chapter 903. Coby could not even be in Kyros presence without feeling blushed.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
That's why the fire is dispersed the way it was. Literally splashes outward, same way Marco did to Akainu's magma

Again, that's really cute, but the colosseum is at best 70-80m so that makes Pica roughly 300m

Doffy did fly far, maybe close to a kilometer in total, but he also deaccelerated into the ground from the high fall and the launch he got. That was very impressive

chapter 903. Coby could not even be in Kyros presence without feeling blushed.
Akainus magma never touched marco sanjis attack clearly hits doffy

he was sent flying and crashed through a building seconds later. no doubting though sanji accomplished his main goal which was saving momo but the power difference was very clear in that clash
Send flying? What are you talking about?
King could not overpower Sanji in their clash.
What you mean is, King hold on to Sanji and crashed into the tower with him. Which is not overpowering, especialy when Sanji ignored King to talk to Momo, so King had a chance to grab Sanji and transform.
Mental gymnastics at it's finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.