Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you talking about, Oda always shit on Luffy at beginning at every arc. Nami and Usop taking hit for them to grew strong is nothing. They will beat both Ulti and Page One with help or without help by other
it's not even close luffy has never been this outmatched he always has a chance, nami and usopp have none judging by how they got so easily defeated here looking on the verge of death.

It was because of elemental advantage. He slightly hurt Prometheus because his blue flames are stronger than regular flames.
Marco has overpowered and damaged Prometheus, with that, a Yonkous main weapon, then was smiling after it happened. Use any reason to justify it, it still happened.

Marco got damage in and received none. Didn't even need to use regeneration once.

Can you please show me the panels in Vista vs Mihawk where Mihawk was choking Vista with one hand?
Mihawk was hardly even paying attention to Vista, something u guys like to miss and now look where we are with the postponement coming full circle.
:suresure:
Can you show me where BM instructed Pero to attack Marco on her behalf?
I don't need to show u anything, the panels are out there. Big mom knew that Perospero will interfere and didn't even say a single word of him staying out of this fight.
She was okay with him attacking Marco which makes it a 2v1 which Marco had to look out for.

Continue keep going... insult people as teenager and so on.

It ok when you are trolling... it just a joke

Others cannot trolling... they r serious
So you're salty about calling teens kids? I see. Teens are kids especially when you're relatively old now like me.

There's a difference between posting jokes with the occasional troll post and just outright trolling all the time trying to bait people, obsessively. Like the saying goes you never go full retard.

Best way to understand is to watch this clip:

Status
Not open for further replies.