Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, so queen mentiones that it’s best to crush the 2nd and 3rd strongest of the crew but he doesn’t know of jinbe joining the crew and jinbe has the biggest bounty and name among the crew

so there’s still a possibility of jinbe taking on queen and sanji fighting
So you don't think Queen could go to Zoro instead ? he also mentionned him tho!

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think she would have at least realized that Brook was absolutely not to be touched without wearing protection against contamination and given a beating and scolding to Chopper for making such a rookie mistake.
Yeah, I'm a bit sad for how he handled this situation, specially because we aren't that far from EoS honestly.

It would have been better if this happened at least several arcs earlier.

He said "There are things I prefer not to cut"
But he also said this about unarmed men and generally weak men

Also Tashigi doesn't know Zoro was bothered by her face. So what she thinks is entirely out of context seeing as she doesn't know about kuina

Again, this code you're implying g seems to revolve around Zoro somehow growing into this mindset after getting demolished by kuina. Which is weird. Since you'd expect the opposite right?

Put it this way, if Zoro were to meet a woman enemy WHO WAS ACTUALLY STRONG. So that we would not have questions about him seeing them as weak; would Zoro hesitate?

Like if Zoro runs into Big mom herself, are you saying that he'll give two shits that she's a woman?

Apoo is running away in case you havent noticed, he was afraid first time he foubd out Drake+Zoro will fight him and yet again he is saying 2 VS 1 is too much for him... he used DF but Zoro and Drake came attacking him while others were beaten... Using Haki on weapon doesnt mean Blackening body as well, the weapon alone can be blackened
FIRST TIME??? he dodge zoro and drake speed blitz like nothing the first time

Apoo is running away in case you havent noticed, he was afraid first time he foubd out Drake+Zoro will fight him and yet again he is saying 2 VS 1 is too much for him... he used DF but Zoro and Drake came attacking him while others were beaten... Using Haki on weapon doesnt mean Blackening body as well, the weapon alone can be blackened
What, so you blame Apoo who is 1vs50, lmao.
He runs away, because he took a direct command from queen, to run for 1 h lol, +many people who go for him are already infected, why to stay in place and be infected lol.
You act like zoro can do shit to him, when in reality we saw how the fight goes, zoro got blocked, drake got blocked, they were blocked by a dude who dont use his df, and potentialy not even haki. Nuff said.

C

critical mindset

I feel like we're going in the same circle here man
Nope, I explaine it perfectly well. And Zoro struggled to cut down Garp’s cannonballs while Tashigi completely neg diffs it when she instantaneously stops it’s momentum down to nilch

granted this is Garp, it nevertheless doesn’t bridge the gap.

Tashigi > Zoro in physical strength and durability, yet Zoro has other qualifications that puts him above Tashigi. It doesn’t just come down to how much you can lift or take a beating. Tashigi never had any inprrrssive haki and she lacked in other areas

But no, you didn’t address Sanji vs Vergo and Tashigi vs Vergo because it’s an inescapable conclusion from there

Ah, so BIG MOM didn't kill old Rayleigh (DARK KING), the vice-captain of the Pirate King who was = Kizaru, and Kizaru = MARCOS MF. It looks like BIG MOM just killed 3 rabbits with just one attack. HAHAHAHAHAH.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
OH GOD.
The YONKOU level is too high for admirals.:suresure::suresure:
Kaido 3 days without stopping against BIG MOM, MARCOS 3 seconds.
Does anyone else see this as this guy is laughing over his own post ? Because I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.