Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usopp is going on fodder duty for yet another arc. From the look of things even Elbaf won’t be his arc:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:
Usopp will always be a "fodder", a weakling in the crew. He will never reach his dad lvl or surpass it, for example.
He does not need to reach that kind of power.
It was pretty clear since DR and in general in all the story. He has his own function and abilities which would help in certain situations.
You simply have too many expectations and didnt understand his character.

Ranking power right now on the side of Kaido:
Three Calamity: King,Queen and Jack>
Flying Six and headliner: WsW,Drake,Hawkins,Apoo,Sasaki,BlackMaria,Ulti,Pageone

Kaido has on his side still strong members, as example Apoo,Ulti and co. Drake Switch the sides but is still the same.

Apoo and the others are really big threats by feats and portrayal, gonna be interesting to see who gonna beat these characters.

Apoo/Flyers>>Pica/Vergo.

Her forehead alone is beautiful, expecially when she gets so mad. You never get tired of how funny that is lol.

She is like the ultimate fighter, since the stereotype of angry anime girls is that they are invincible lmao.
If character like Ulti is Ugly I don't know what beautiful anymore. She may not be most beauty but she up there top 10 at least

I like her leg more :smoothy:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
If character like Ulti is Ugly I don't know what beautiful anymore. She may not be most beauty but she up there top 10 at least

I like her leg more :smoothy:
Well long legs are always the most beautiful the way I see it.

That is why I love Hancock personally.

I agree she could be there, I still consider the likes of Reiju and Smoothie more fascinating however. And a few others as well, like Viola or Robin.

Usopp will always be a "fodder", a weakling in the crew. He will never reach his dad lvl or surpass it, for example.
He does not need to reach that kind of power.
It was pretty clear since DR and in general in all the story. He has his own function and abilities which would help in certain situations.
You simply have too many expectations and didnt understand his character.
this Was a shit chapter. And yes Usopp will surpass his dad

Status
Not open for further replies.