Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still dislike that Sanji's power-up this far is the Raid Suit. I would have preferred it if he learnt some new martial arts techniques , developped a superior version of Diable Jamb or simply bettered his haki in Wano.
He has, we just haven't seen it. Remember when Sanji fought Judge and wanted to do his last attack, his DJ was not flames but spiked, so it was much hotter than the normal one, because of the anger he felt towards Judge. And then we have things like Hell Memories.
Sanji CoA is good enough to clash with Kings CoA and he might get a haki bloom aswell.

But yeah, the RS is out of place. There was never a need for it, Sanji could get stronger by getting physicaly stronger, better haki, DJ upgrades etc.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The point is, he still mentions Zoro first, then discusses the context of defeating the 2nd or 3rd strongest (whether or not that is Zoro/Sanji or Zoro/Jinbe, who cares), THEN fixates on Sanji.

Regardless Queen is going to go after Sanji purely to elaborate and expand on his history with Judge. This is Oda telling you this
Lmfao these guys cant even handle simple sentences
Even pucks doesnt show what they want.

Why would queen say we have to take out the 2nd strongest (sanji in their opinion)
Then says however here we have judges son

I can't wait for Kaido's backstory. I am starting to think thats the case.

- After Rocks, Kaido was defeated and thrown in impel down for years. He befriended King, the former Warden. He also knew Magellan, Hannibal, and Shiryu.

- He was then requested by Vegapunk to have Giantification Experiments performed on him. He already had the Oni Giant horns (the Rocks silhouette probes this), so Vegapunk had interest in him because of it. Here he befriended Queen and the Numbers. This is how Impel down kept its record if no breakouts except Shiki

- Eventually King came, worked with Queen, and broke them out. Sometime after (30 years ago), Kaido met Yamato's mother. They had Yamato.

- Sometime before Wano, Kaido met Jack, who was 7-8 years old at the time and a monster.

Something like this lol? I can't wait to find out more tbh.
What's interesting to think here is that King comes from extinct race and while thinking of extinction a purge by the WG immediately comes to mind.
For him to be made a warden by the WG after eradicating his race makes for an interesting case. It could also be a case of a purge from someone else, similar to how Enel massacred the Birkans. @Paperchampion23

Last edited:
Translation tool says:

ーアレがロロノア ゾロか………
二番手三番手は早めに潰すに限る………
しかし一味に…......ジャッジの息子がいるとは…....
ヴィンスモーク.ジャッジ…

That's Roronoa, Zoro..........
Second and third best should be destroyed early.........

However, the gang has......... I didn't know the Judge's son was there.......
Vinsmoke. Judge...

I wonder how Stephen Paul will translate all this.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Translation tool says:

ーアレがロロノア ゾロか………
二番手三番手は早めに潰すに限る………
ヴィンスモーク.ジャッジ…

Vinsmoke. Judge...

See

WHY WOULD QUEEN MENTION SANJI TWICE IN A ROW THATS ILLOGICAL

The point is, he still mentions Zoro first, then discusses the context of defeating the 2nd or 3rd strongest (whether or not that is Zoro/Sanji or Zoro/Jinbe, who cares), THEN fixates on Sanji.

Regardless Queen is going to go after Sanji purely to elaborate and expand on his history with Judge. This is Oda telling you this
Waah waahh....excuses.

His translation isnt entirely correct. He looks at both Sanji and Zoro, with Zoro's bounty being underneath Sanji. Then says we need to take out the second and third strongest.

Then he says "still....to think" meaning Sanji being Germa is an after thought.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Translation tool says:

ーアレがロロノア ゾロか………
二番手三番手は早めに潰すに限る………
ヴィンスモーク.ジャッジ…

Vinsmoke. Judge...

And again. The L comes in fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.