Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahhahaha there you go.

Nami beating Ulti LMFAO.
LMAO I guess we reading One Piece right? Nami 100% beat Ulti, it's granted, while this chapter was just to show gap between em... just to make clear that Nami and Usopp surpass their limits. While if we talk specificly about Nami, that was for sure Nami biggest moment, from Arlong Park. Nami who hated pirates, who is realistic person, who never cared about titles etc, in one step from the death, chosing to die, but call her captain as Pirate King.
That was great character development, and just see and you will saw how Nami will beat Ulti in this arc.

Queen is talking about the crew, SH crew, not alliance I believe, but hey I can be wrong, and wouldn't mind be wrong as well
But most likely he's refering to SH crew who are leading the charge here, destroying the top fighters beneath the captain would make the alliance lose their morale...
Or... Or... It's just Oda's way of intentionally mindfucking SH fans, which he loves to do and is doing an amazing job of doing it this chapter

LMAO I guess we reading One Piece right? Nami 100% beat Ulti, it's granted, while this chapter was just to show gap between em... just to make clear that Nami and Usopp surpass their limits. While if we talk specificly about Nami, that was for sure Nami biggest moment, from Arlong Park. Nami who hated pirates, who is realistic person, who never cared about titles etc, in one step from the death, chosing to die, but call her captain as Pirate King.
That was great character development, and just see and you will saw how Nami will beat Ulti in this arc.

I do like this, but we first have to see if Tama actually saves both of them and runs away. Granted the fight could happen later

I still dislike that Sanji's power-up this far is the Raid Suit. I would have preferred it if he learnt some new martial arts techniques , developped a superior version of Diable Jamb or simply bettered his haki in Wano.
Yeah some new martial shit wouldve been better.
Anyway, the protagonists are evolving very fast, luffy has his df very versatile, and he can evolve non stop from him, and zoro keeps upgrading himself with magical swords. Realisticaly Sanji needs something to keep growing save, without taking injuries. A raid suit is ok for now. I look at the top tiers(outside of prime garp), there is not a single one to fight only with his body, and no extensions like a df or some weapons. So yeah, it is hard to grow on your own with no weapons.

"It’s just not a good translation of it...even the ‘shikashi’ he’s using to explain is not the correct usage in this context"

Puck's translation is better everyone....
The point is, he still mentions Zoro first, then discusses the context of defeating the 2nd or 3rd strongest (whether or not that is Zoro/Sanji or Zoro/Jinbe, who cares), THEN fixates on Sanji.

Regardless Queen is going to go after Sanji purely to elaborate and expand on his history with Judge. This is Oda telling you this

Status
Not open for further replies.