Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because luffy has feats and portrayal that puts him over apoo
And while i pretty sure its obvious odens portrayal shits on apoo baaad

Zoro doesn't have that even while fighting him with drake
Zoro is the same man who one hit Killer.

That was no Asura and no Enma training accomplished.

Is Apoo so much stronger than Killer? Not even King can fill the gap in all honesty.

There is no need for everyone in the crew to be an active fighter. There is no crew where everyone jumps in front of Captain to fight for him and put their lives on the line. Straw Hats are balanced on this.

I would like to disagree.

As long as power-up makes sense I have no problem with someone growing. But crying about Usopp and Nami being tactical and shit is pointless.

Ulti and Page one will most likely lose to fucking tricks and getting clowned by Tama.

Where is the power boost from this? Does Nami unlock CoA defending herself from Ulti's attack?
Ok, so what about you saying that for example you call Nami and Usopp useless and that there's no need in em?! I mean, ok if you want em be just gag characters why then you want em not exist? Brilliant logic ever.
Now talking about power lvl...why you want someone keep as weak characters? Are you enjoying em a lot? SH was perfectly balanced before time skip. Now they have no real balance. Plus to that there is most reason why everyone has to be strong in certain way: most of time SH are not on ship, doing their jobs, while they fighting, interacting with other chars etc. Why if you keep characters out from battle they will became supportive chatacters who actually no need for the story.
So what you will say next? I'm curious.

I mean ngl apoo has been cool and all but Zoro legit stated that he will not waste his energy with him
He has an excuse unlike Drake whos using his strongest form lol
Idk its not like hybrid forms use up more energy or anything. If zoro wasn't using haki and just came back from getting stronger with enma then maybe

But the whole point is to defeat apoo as soon as possible

Considering how annoying this "he killed Pedro" thing is I would actually enjoy it. At least this time Carrot would habe a really valuable reason to hate him.
Perospero is about to lay the smackdown on them both, then Pedro comes fucking him up with his SOLUNG form
:milaugh:
It's about to get SWEET
God, I just want Pedro to be alive so that people get triggered at this point LMAO

Zoro and Drake vs Apoo as well as everything that is happening at Onigashima right now is a fucking comic relief.

Like seriously only real moments were probably Momo's execution and Scabbards vs Kaido.

I hope starts at least 2/3 fights setups in the upcoming chapters because it's getting nowhere now.
I wouldn't call what's happening to ussop and Nami comic relief

the stuff with pero and carrot look brutal as well, pero will probably go hard on them

Oh so we are jumping to Zoro now?

I should agree with you once you said to cut the topic.

One guy did the same shit in the past with me where I didn't even talk about Zoro in the said thread.

Once he lost arguments he tried to convince me that I only want Zoro to be relevant.

Fam.

My list ( MY LIST!!!!! )

Straw Hats:

Main fighters:
Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe.

Mid fighters:
Franky, Brook and Robin.

Random missions, gathering information, gags:

Nami, Usopp, Chopper
I answered on this in last post.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ok, so what about you saying that for example you call Nami and Usopp useless and that there's no need in em?! I mean, ok if you want em be just gag characters why then you want em not exist? Brilliant logic ever.
Now talking about power lvl...why you want someone keep as weak characters? Are you enjoying em a lot? SH was perfectly balanced before time skip. Now they have no real balance. Plus to that there is most reason why everyone has to be strong in certain way: most of time SH are not on ship, doing their jobs, while they fighting, interacting with other chars etc. Why if you keep characters out from battle they will became supportive chatacters who actually no need for the story.
So what you will say next? I'm curious.
Did I say somewhere that I don't want them on the crew? If there are characters I don't want on the crew it would be Yamato who is pushed by so many people straight to the sunny.

Not every character will be a relevant fighter in the crew for fucking sake.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Idk its not like hybrid forms use up more energy or anything. If zoro wasn't using haki and just came back from getting stronger with enma then maybe

They only use hybrid and haki at the end then it movea on to queen. Lets see how long he lasts next chapter.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
the stuff with pero and carrot look brutal as well, pero will probably go hard on them
It depends since Oda's troupe in One Piece is 'iNhErItEd wIlL".

Carrot and Wanta might actually win this so you know....

Realistically Pero should be one of the the better fighters behind commanders. but for the sake of remembering Pedro they will beat him.

Zoro literally calls him a waste of time. Lets see how close they are are when we see both go all out.
Zoro is tag teaming him, using haki, and trying to take him out as soon as possible in order to get the antidote and go up to kaido

And yet they've been fighting for like 3 chapters
:kayneshrug:

Like in all honesty i think zoro should be overall stronger than apoo but the way its looking now even if he is its probably not by that much

Zoro did not say he will not waste his energy. He's mad because he has to waste his energy, when he wants to be helping out Kinemon and Co.
Yeah but he doesn't want and he's far from going all out to like i said
Apoo will get fucked up soon

But shouldn't Drake's attack be stronger anyways ? Since he's using his strongest form

That was aimed at the fodders behind him.

Where does it say he cant handle the two of them ?

Apoo still hasnt lost lol
Zoro attacked Apoo first, then Apoo does a sound attack so it was clearly aimed at Zoro at least as well, Drake kinda came out of nowhere.

Apoo's asking Zoro and Drake to stop attacking him, saying going against 2 is unfair etc.

You can see from the last panel of the exchange, he's being overwhelmed so he's going to lose soon. When he first blocks their attacks, he is slightly above Zoro and Drake, but you can see in the last panel, he's being pushed downwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.