Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how you guys see that but I dislike the though that Jack only stand up(after get defeated already) again to only get defeat again. Kinda what is his role, the tension of threat/danger if Jack is just their to get defeated? It happen in zou, it happen against the navy, it happen against the Sulong Minks, he always lose when he get his fight, what is the character Jack when he always get defeated, what is the meaning of defeating Jack if some minutes before the Minks already did it? I just ask because I don't know how other user here feel about Jack but isn't it bad how he always get lose?

That is like Katakuri losing to Capone and Jinbe before getting his battle with Luffy. Would everyone be still hyped up? Would everyone still want to see Luffy defeating someone who get beaten up in shorttime by two other characters?

What I try to say,I think Oda kinda know that too and he always humalitate Jack for some reason, in that case Oda himself know to just let Jack wake up for another lose would be a bad writing. In that case everyone who face Jack from now, this one also probably lose against Jack so he could get the tension of danger back.

I respect Oda for his writing and don't see him making such bad moves.
Whoever he is going to beat won't be an important character then. Because he is already a bit nerfed and I don't see him beating a relevant character. And only relevant characters are going on the top of that roof.
The first one to get there will probably be Luffy or maybe Law, if it's luffy he stands no chance. If it's law I can't see him losing especially after disappearing for 10 chapters.

So I think Jack is indeed meant to lose another time, except this time we will see the fight and that will give us an idea of his power level.

It is not the first chapter where Apoo fights zoro and drake, the no diff discusion is long dead. Apoo koed fking luffy, and cut zoro.
Now he deals with awakened drake, zoro and a ton of fodders.
He cant get no diffed, because the fight is on, and he is winning.
Blocking enma with coa, tehniques and a zoan beast is now getting no diffed?
Did you read my post or just go into dispute mode automatically?

I literally say Apoo avoided getting no diffed. He still gets defeated but no shame in losing in a handicap match against 2 Novas.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro and Drake vs Apoo as well as everything that is happening at Onigashima right now is a fucking comic relief.

Like seriously only real moments were probably Momo's execution and Scabbards vs Kaido.

I hope starts at least 2/3 fights setups in the upcoming chapters because it's getting nowhere now.

But Apoo does use his DF powers, which Zoro and Drake avoid...
Then he literally says he can't handle the two of them. Though he still managed to avoid getting no diffed before losing, so good W for Apoo.

The pics are in the spoiler thread.
Ok I saw it now.

He didnt say it cant handle it. He said it was too much. But either way hes still holding his own against those cowards which are literally attacking him together.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because luffy has feats and portrayal that puts him over apoo
And while i pretty sure its obvious odens portrayal shits on apoo baaad

Zoro doesn't have that even while fighting him with drake
Zoro literally calls him a waste of time. Lets see how close they are are when we see both go all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.