Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
he's as worried as big mom here when she sees carrot and wanda

but also why did she ask pero to help her get a hit in
thought he was just a little chicken she can crush easily...
:zosleepy:
Beating him over the head with her fist isn't going to instantly kill him nor would crushing him. It's not an instant form of death. An arrow to his dead might have. Otherwise, I see no reason for him to be alarmed at Pero aiming for his head. Unless.......:funky:

@Jo_Ndule is right. Perospero is Mid High Tier or above. He has beef with 2 YC1's. :shocking:

Ur
And you got triggered by everything "bad" that people says about Zoro like a child. (In this case was only a random example I remember for my discussion with the other guy).
Typical Zorolieber's behaviour xd.
Ur legit obsessed with Zoro

Is he your favorite character ?

Typical Sanji-brainer

Talking more about Zoro than Sanji

Beating him over the head with her fist isn't going to instantly kill him nor would crushing him. It's not an instant form of death. An arrow to his dead might have. Otherwise, I see no reason for him to be alarmed at Pero aiming for his head. Unless.......:funky:

@Jo_Ndule is right. Perospero is Mid High Tier or above. He has beef with 2 YC1's. :shocking:
oh so you agree
big mom cant deal with marco alone
she has to postpone.
you think the arrow kills him
big mom haki is that shitty it seems , perospero's is enough.....

why is big mom alarmed by carrot and wanda in this case as well.
they might be high tiers too it seems.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Kizaru blasted marcos face off. He still regened

It doesn't go both ways though.

Sanji's bounty is slightly over Zoro's, for one arc. This only happened because WCI was a Sanji focused arc where Zoro was totally absent.

What then happens when, as is normal, after Wano Zoro's bounty is higher than Sanji's again?

Based on the arguments you guys yourself have been using- that's it. Game over. You've shot yourselves in the foot. Our argument is that the current Sanji situation is just a blip due to WCI, and the overall story still points to Zoro > Sanji. By going overboard in bounty arguments, and this current Queen thing where he doesn't even say who he thinks is 2nd and 3rd, you're doing major damage in the long run.
:pepecorn: Sanji is clearly stronger, always has been.
Sanji is so strong and smart, Luffy admits that he cant become pirate king without him.

If the future pirate king, says that about you, you know you are hot shit, and people needs to respect you.

C

critical mindset

Ya, or my suggestion. If it was that simple, Marco had no reason to worry about a Pero hardened up arrow aimed at his head.
Marco is sweating when he is otherwise a stoic laid back character. BM is sweating too when she gets taken aback by the sulong girls. Marco looked better in the clash but then turned into a shake weight by BM who grabbed him mid fight with nothing distracting him. BM didn't have her homies to do real damage to Marco who has no recourse in this position. He was sweating from Perospero's arrow so imagine BM with her homies :steef:

A lot of Oda's writing with Big Mom and her crew doesn't make sense at all.
The best examples being the inconsistencies with her food sickness, Mother Carmel's picture issue, the Tamatebakko explosion making her castle fall, the wedding cake chase, both waterfall issues with Prometheus being absent during King's attack to either block him or catch BM before she could fall into the water or with Perospero or Mont d'Or not using their df to make the Queen Mama Chanter cross the water effortlessly, Smoothie not using a horizontal flying slash, Katakuri not killing Luffy after trapping him into mochi, etc...

The whole to help and save the Straw Hats and their allies.
Of all the things you mentioned only thing that doesn't make sense are Smoothie not using her powers and Bmp waterfall issues. Don't make character traits as something as plot armor, nerf or whatever you name it.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
oh so you agree
big mom cant deal with marco alone
she has to postpone.
you think the arrow kills him
big mom haki is that shitty it seems , perospero's is enough.....

why is big mom alarmed by carrot and wanda in this case as well.
they might be high tiers too it seems.
:suresure: Devote your energy to baiting Sanji or Zoro fans please. I won't fall for your b8. Theres plenty to bait Zoro fans on this chapter like how Apoo dog walks him and Drake. Honestly, I'm just here to read baits. I have energy to argue like once a month. Also, I want to see official viz translations.

Ur

Ur legit obsessed with Zoro

Is he your favorite character ?

Typical Sanji-brainer

Talking more about Zoro than Sanji
I don't need to celebrate anything good related to Sanji as a personal reward/prize. I simply enjoy the moment reading it.

And ofc I got/discovered this way of enjoying even more the manga when the headcanons of the fanboys are shattered to pieces after so many years reading them on forums.
It's really funny, I can't deny it.

:suresure: Devote your energy to baiting Sanji or Zoro fans please. I won't fall for your b8. Theres plenty to bait Zoro fans on this chapter like how Apoo dog walks him and Drake. Honestly, I'm just here to read baits. I have energy to argue like once a month. Also, I want to see official viz translations.
alright rossie
have a good one.
:myman:

- Queen looks at both bounty pictures

- Can clearly see Zoro's face below Sanji....so finds out thats Zoro

- Then says second and third strongest

- Then is still suprised to think Sanji is in the SHs.

*Also to note when Queen talked about Sanji....it wasnt his first time finding out his Germa. "But who would have thought" means hes still surpised by it....

So in truth he actually talked about Sanji first.
Queen was looking at drake and because drake is next to Zoro, he said « So he is Roronoa Zoro » which is why he was looking at his bounty poster first. Then he talks about Ssnji which is why he was looking at his bounty poster last.

But if you want to think that Queen is judging Sanji to be the second strongest thanks to en inflate bounty rather then his real achievements, be my guess:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.